I'll Protect you too

Male! Megami Saikou x Reader

Hello Everyone!! This is my first time writing a oneshot series so if there is any misspelling or OOC moments I apologize for that!

(F/N): First Name (L/N): Last Name 

.

.

.

"Umm....Megami?" 

"Yes (L/n)?"

"Do you really think there's a killer at our school?"

You were asking Megami this for two reasons. One: Ever since you two were kids, Megami was natural born leader and always came up with the best decisions to keep everyone safe at all costs. Two: You were terrified at the thought that a crazed killer could be at your school waiting to strike, and it would also explain why students are starting to disappear too.

Megami's eyes widened a little bit at you and then he looked away. It seemed like he was in deep thought about it. "(L/n) I'll give you my honest answer and yes I do believe that there is a killer among the student body." Your blood ran cold at his answer and your heart went into double time. Megami saw your sudden body change really quick, he then grabbed both your shoulders. "(L/n) look at me." You were startled by his sudden stern voice but then proceeded to look him in the eyes. He always did have beautiful eyes, they looked like they were made of glass but you knew that those eyes would never break. 

"I will do everything in my power to keep everyone safe at this school alright." "I know Megami but it's just- I just don't want anything to happen to you too." You knew that if you lost Megami you would never be the same again. You really care about him and his well being but you hid your feelings for him because he already has a lot on his plate to deal with in his own life with the Saikou Corporation and the student council. 

"(L/n) nothing is going to happen to me, don't you remember all that self-defense training I had to go through?" "I know but I'm still worried about you though." "You don't have to worry about me...but..." His voice then turned into a whisper near the end so you couldn't make out what he said. "I'm sorry but could you repeat that Megami? If you don't mind that is?"

His heart started to race and he had a little bit of pink drawn on his face. He knew that he wouldn't be able to avoid (F/n)'s curiosity. "You don't have worry about me but I am worried about you (F/n)." You stared at him, this was the first time in a long time he called you by your first name. Could it be that..? "No (F/n) don't get carried away!" You yelled at yourself. You look at Megami again and build up the nerve to ask "Why specifically me though?"

Even though Megami had a stoic face on the outside, on the inside this dude freaking the hell out. What was he going to say? Will he screw this up and ruin his friendship with (F/n)?? He then stopped his train of thought and said "Because I care about you...more then a friend would." 

You thought that you must be in a dream because the Megami Saikou, the one who would one day run Saikou Corp., the president of the student council, and the most loved boy at school just confessed an attraction towards you. Even though you knew this boy ever since you two were kids you were still overwhelmed with a barrage of emotions.

"Megami I-I don't know what to say.....I can't believe you feel the same." "I know I know you don't like me in that way- wait what?" You started to laugh as tears flowed down your face. Megami obviously freaked out, apologizing if he did something wrong. You shake your head "No no you didn't do anything wrong I'm just- I'm just so happy!" 

He looked at you and then smiled "Well I guess that makes two of us then." He then wiped your tears with his black stitched opera gloves, and proceeded to cup your face with his hands. "(F/n) I know we may be moving a little too quick  but...would you mind if I kiss you?" 

You were on cloud 9 once those words left his mouth. Without any hesitation you said "No not at all." He then leaned into your lips and began to kiss you. Also it was obvious that this was his first kiss because he bumped into your teeth and your nose but you didn't care. All you cared about in the world at this moment was him and him alone. 

After you two separated because of this little thing know as oxygen you looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and then grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug. "(F/n) like I said before and I'll say it again I'll do everything in my power to keep you safe." You snuggled into his neck and hummed "I know and I'll do the same for you Mr. Heir."

.

.

.

.

Hope you all enjoyed! :)

Next: Male! Kokona Haruka x Reader