2.

[Edited]

Lunch. She looked at her clipboard before sighing and getting up from her seat. Not much was done today. Just a few talks with the nurses and a few checks on Yoongi.

She made her way to the cafeteria and stopped briefly as she realised how the patients were able to roam freely during this period of time.

Why isn't Yoongi allowed?

"Hey! You're the new nurse arent you? The one for Yoongi?" A nurse caught up with her and she nodded. The nurse smiled slightly before grabbing her own tray of food.

"Poor him. He cant even have some free time."

"Why?"

"He's too dangerous. We cant afford to be careless." The nurse replied before leaving her to collect Yoongi's tray of food.

"Min Yoongi." She called out his name and the lunch lady furrowed her brows before taking his plate out. His was different from others. They've added his medicine in.

She was clueless about it. Carrying the tray, she made her way to his room and knocked before opening it. He was once again, looking out of his window. He saw the tray of food and bit his lips, but refused to go closer to have his meal.

"It's time to eat." She whispered as she placed the tray on the table and waited for him to take a bite. He stared the food as he slowly went closer. He knew they've put in the medicine. They would do anything to make him eat it.

"Why not you take a bite first?" He smirked and grabbed a spoonful of rice, and pressed the spoon on her lips. She gulped, afraid of disobeying. Slowly, she opened her mouth and he shoved the spoon in. She chewed on the rice, and he watched intently. When she was done, he smiled and waited for the medicine to react on her.

One minute.

Three minutes.

Five minutes.

She felt her head getting dizzy, and dropped onto the ground. She groaned as she held on her head. The world infront of her was spinning and soon enough, she was spitting out blood.

"Now you know what they do to me." He smiled before picking her up and laying her on the cold hard mattress.