Twenty-four

As he said, today he wants to go to meet his uncle and he told me to stay at home, afraid that something will happen to me.

Taehyung unexpectedly asked for Jimin's help, to watch over me. By seeing his actions yesterday, Jimin is good in handling a gun.

"Take care" I said to Taehyung and Jin, Jimin was behind me. "Yeah you too, i will be quick" He said as he pecked on my lips. "I love you" he smiled and touched our forehead together

"We kissed more than once and now you confessed to me?" I laughed a bit. "I think i need to eventhough u already know" Taehyung showed his rectangle smile.

Jimin coughed on purpose and caught our attention. Taehyung looked at Jimin and he pointed to his handwatch, telling Taehyung it's almost time.

Oh god, my face is all heated up. What was that? Damn, it's embarassing.

Taehyung drove off with Jin, leaving Jimin and I alone in the big house.

Jimin asked me for a cup of coffee because he is sleepy so I did two cups for me and him. We were sitting at the kitchen counter, opposite with each other.

"You.. told me that i remind you of someone" I started a conversation. His expression changed while stirring the coffee. "My fiance" He said shortly and sighed heavily.

I choked on my coffee as he gave me a tissue. "Sorry" I said as i wiped my mouth. "You have.. a fiance?" I asked. "Yeah, i had" He brushed his nape.

"what i said about you remind her is not about your face, but her age. She is the same age as you and we suppose to marry the end of this year because our parents make an agrrement" he sighed. Wow, a young couple.

"Yes.. i admit it, i dont love her that much but once i did, something bad happened to her which she was be killed" Jimin smiled sadly. "Wait, why am i telling this to you"

"Im sorry, i shouldn't have bring this up" I apologised. "I dont know what has she done until she got this punishment" Jimin's eyes started to teary and becomes red.

"jimin.." I feel really guilty right now, why the hell did u ask about that you stupid crazy Lieun. And the answer is just because i was curious.

"It's late now, maybe u should go to sleep" Jimin smiled. "I will stay up"

"Y-yeah.. thank you" I nodded, running away from the awkward and guilty circle.

I was about to take the stairs when Jimin called me. "yeah?" I answered him. "How is Bora?"

"Her neck has a bruise" I laughed slightly. "Oh okay.." Jimin nodded. "Serves her right" Jimin continued in whispers tone.

"Hey i heard that" We both laughed as i walked to my room and lied on the bed.

I washed my face, my legs and brushed my teeth then off to sleep.

•••

I heard a loud noise at downstairs, is Jimin okay? What is happening down there? I thought to myself.

I stood up and turned on the lights in my room but it doesn't. "What the hell?" I said to nyself and tried several times, still nothing.

I grabbed my phone and turned on the flash. "Okay this is creepy" i said and opened the door, the hallway's very dark. I almost pee in my pants, nah, just kidding.

I torched the way and kept on calling Jimin's name but no answer. "Jimin, where are you?!" I shouted.

I went downstairs to see Jimin, lying on the floor. "Hey Jimin, why- wake up" I hold up his head and wanted to put it on my laps but my whole body shivered once i felt something under his head.

"Oh my god, Jimin" I was trembling, my hands were numb. I can't think of anything, it's too sudden and unexpected. I started to cry, dont know what to do.

"Jimin please wak-- Yah! Let me go!!"  Someone dragged me by my hair with great force and bumped me into the sharp edge stairs harshly. My head hurts, injured as i can feel the warmth of blood under my head.

Is this the same way they did to Jimin?

"This one is a girl" A man said with a husky voice. "Yeah, she is hot" another one said as he pulled out my pants, leaving me with ny shirt and underwears.

I dont have the energy to talk, to scream, or even make any small sound. I just can let out my tears, i was weak.

One of them touched my leg with his cold hand. "Stop.." I said with shaking voice. Suddenly the other one's phone was ringing, "Hold on" he said and his friend stopped from touching me.

"Yes, we are on our way" He said and ended the call. "Aish, Mr Kim called" He groaned. "Let's lift them and bring them into the van" He told the order and the other man nodded lazily.

"sorry babe" The man stepped on my head, which i felt the pain and fainted after i cringed.

••••

WHY THE HELL I LOVE TO WRITE THIS KIND OF STORY. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OH GOD