Chapter 9

Chapter nine. Working for the devil. 

''Because by the end of my game you'll me head over heel's in love with me'' he smirked.

In love with me

In love with me

His word's kept echoing threw my head. He started a game and he vowed to finish it. He vowed to make me fall for him. And i couldn't let that, i couldn't let myself love again. There is no love. People can't love, people like him, like ''them'' can't love!

He think's he can make me love him? pathetic. there is no love, people only use you for something they need from you, and then they throw you away like a pice of trash. There is lust, maybe felling's but no love.

But i was scared that if i let him in, then he may actually make me fall for him! I can't let that happen. I will have to play to. I will have to make him love me, or make him think i love him. And then i would get information and run, tell them to my family.

But can i do that? can i betray him? or a better question can i find the power to do something like that? even if i do i won't stay alive. 

''In love?'' i asked as if the word love was unknown to me.

''You heard me perfectly'' he answered.

''I don't believe in love'' i answered coldly.

He raised an eyebrow, with a hesitant look in his eyes. ''You don't? Girls always believe in love, and fairytales'' he answered.

''I'm not a regular girl, you don't know me'' i answered quickly.'' Love is a fairytale, and i don't believe in them anymore'' i said sadly.

''Your hurt'' he said coldly.

''What do you mean?'' i asked confused.

''Your hurt'' he repeated himself. ''Someone must have hurt you bad enough, for you not to believe in love anymore'' he said coldly.

He was right, someone did hurt me. He hurt me bad enough to change. He made me into this. He made me into the person, i don't recognise anymore. Into someone who i don't wanna be. But i have to put that aside, and play his game.

''Tell me one good reason, why should i work for you?'' i asked changing the subject.

''I told you, you work for me, or i'll find and murder every person you care about'' he shrugged heartlessly.

''No one'' i lied.

''No one?'' he asked confused.

Yes! I lied, i lied about not having a family, or friend's. But it's for their own good, i can't have him knowing about them. It might end up being dangerous for them. Beside's this is a game.

''I have no one, to care about, no one to care about me. All of them are dead'' o said coldly. '' So the only thing you can scare me with is killing me, which is nothing for me'' i chuckled dryly.

''Aren't you afraid of death?'' he asked me.

''No''  answered simply. '' Why would i care, if i have no one to take care about, no one to care about me? if i'm alone?.'' I laughed. ''Beside's i'm nothing but a little dirty girl, who uses her body for money, so why should i care about my life?'' i spat bitterly.

He looked at me, with a sad face, almost as if an understanding face. Like he could tell me the same. ''You shouldn't say that about your'e life. Your'e still young and naive, you should care about yourself more than you do'' he answered back.

I was shocked. This word's were not something i was expecting. Maybe i was expecting for him, to laugh at my face? to tell me how much of a whore i am, that i deserve this? or maybe i expected for him to pull the trigger ending my life? But no, instead he told me, to care more about myself. Was he being honest? or was he just playing?

I don't know why, my heart beat's ten times faster around him. But that's so stupid of me. I can't catch feeling's this is all a game! This is only a game for ''him''. 

''Alright'' i answered changing the subject.

''Alright?'' he asked confused.

''I'll work for you'' i answered.

I had to do this! this was a part of the plan. I knew i was betraying my family, but i can't do anything about him. I can't let him know who i am. I'm a ghost to him, no one know's about me, or Dina. And it has to stay like this.

''Oh really?'' he mocked grinning.

''Yes, but there are rules'' now it was my turn to grin.

''You are in no condition to command  Princess'' He smirked.

''Oh really? then should...should i just leave?'' i asked innocently pointing towards the door.

''You do know i can kill you in a matter of second's right?'' he smirked again.

Oh i knew he could. But i could fight too. Being the mafias' daughter made me learn some stuff. Or being heartbroken, makes you learn some stuff. I know self defence, fighting, shooting and everything else.

''And i told you that it doesn't matter to me right?'' i mimicked him.

''You simply amuse me love'' he grinned.

''First, I get to meet up with someone, for business. And if I see one of your rat's following me, then I will finish them off. Because even if I work for you, that doesn't mean I'm your lapdog, nor your slave! So don't expect me to act like a good girl because I'm not one'' I smirked.

He just nodded smirking. 

''Alright Love it's a deal'' he nodded.

I grinned.

''Now if I'm correct you must be a great actress if you fooled so many men. Now I need you to act for me, to prove it! So I need you to act like a little good innocent girl, with a sob story whom I found, and have to keep, or kill. So you need to make some people believe you, and want you to stay which is gonna be damn hard. So Love you need to make ''me'' believe that your'e an innocent'' he smirked.

I guess i'm gonna be my old self. I will have to dress, and act like my old self. Which is gonna be hard. Because i'm long gone, and  not Mommy's angel, or daddy's sweety anymore.  I'm and egoistical person. So this must be hard.

Officially i'm working for Christofer Luca Santobello.