Chapter 58

When I began to walk into the bathroom, I nearly slipped on something resting on the ground. I knit my eyebrows then gasped to see it was a ring. I slowly picked it up and approached Michael.

"Michael...?" I said. He turned around then his face went pale when he saw the ring. "What..?"

"Um.." He trailed off, quickly grabbing it out of my hand. "I-I was..I was gonna, um..propose to you..."

"What? When?" I didn't know how to feel.

"Uh, it's no big deal...okay? Don't worry about it."

"Tell me" I said.

"Okay, well, before you went to San Francisco I had been planning on it, but then you left..and it ended up on the floor because I kinda threw it out of anger."

I stood there taking it all in. He was gonna propose to me?

I kissed him on the top of the head.

"Hey. Don't worry about it, okay? I'll act like I never saw it."

He nodded slowly.

"I'm gonna go walk to the store."

"Are you sure..?" He asked. "Can't you just drive, or I could take you?"

"No, it's fine. It's nice outside anyways."

"Okay.." He replied. I began to walk out. "I love you" he said.

I smiled to myself.

"I love you more."

"Not a chance" he replied, winking playfully. I laughed and shook my head, walking outside.

When I got to the road, I stepped onto the sidewalk and put my hands in my pockets. I realized I was now walking by Calum's apartment and cringed to myself.

Suddenly, a large man ran up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Hey! What the hell?!" I exclaimed. He put a large hand over my mouth and I struggled, trying to get out of his grip.

He dragged me into Calum's apartment and closed the door, locking it behind him. Calum smirked when he saw me.

"Put her down now" Calum said. The large man forcefully put me down.

"What the fuck do you think you're trying to do?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Oh, you mean that guy? I hired him. Isn't he great?" Calum smirked again.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"It's simple, isn't it? For you to be mine."

"Well it isn't happening" I said, turning around to walk out.

The large man stepped in front of me and gave me a murderous look, pushing me back.

"There's nothing you can do to convince me to be with you."

"Honey, I'm afraid you don't have a choice."

He walked up to me and pulled out his phone, showing me a picture of Michael.

"Because if you aren't with me..well, you won't be hearing from this one anymore."

My heart sank deep inside my chest and as I looked at the picture in horror.

"In fact, let's invite Michael to the party."

He tried to take my phone but I kicked him in the chest. He looked at me in anger and punched me in the face. The large man grabbed my arms so I couldn't move and Calum took my phone.

"Hmm..I'm gonna tell Michael to come to this apartment."

He sent Michael the text and smirked again, tossing my phone behind him. He crossed his arms and paced around.

"Just think about it. You and me, and only us. And we can get that fucktard out of the picture."

"He's not a fucktard, leave him the hell alone" I mumbled.

Calum chuckled lightly, plopping down on the couch. The large man still had a strong grip on my arms.

About 15 minutes later, the door flung open and an angry Michael stood there. His jaw dropped when he saw what was happening.

"Michael, he-"

The man put his hand over my mouth so I couldn't speak. The man used the other to push Michael completely inside.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Michael exclaimed.

Calum chuckled.

"Nothing is wrong with me. I want Ashley."

"Too fucking bad" Michael snapped.

"Oh really?" Calum asked. Calum nodded his head towards Michael and the man grabbed Michael with his free hand. "Let the girl go."

The guard let go of me and instead Calum grabbed me. He reached behind him and pulled out a gun, putting it to my head.

I began to scream out of fear but he threw his hand over my mouth.

"Shut up" he said.

"What do you want?" Michael asked, his voice shaking. "I'll do it, just p-please don't hurt her.."

"I want you to give me your phone, then leave. I mean, actually leave. Get out of this state. Forget about Ashley. She's mine now, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"And if I don't?"

Calum pressed the gun harder to my head.

"I think we all know what will happen."

"I'm not leaving."

Calum cocked the gun.

Michael began to visibly shake, and a bead of sweat ran down his cheek.

"O-okay" he said.

He tossed his phone to Calum and before he left, turned back to look at me.

"I love you" Michael said.

"LEAVE!" Calum yelled.

So Michael left and my heart completely shattered. Calum let go of me and put his phone away.

"Okay, now that you're mine, first order of business. Have sex with me."

-
(A/N: okay so I know this chapter was completely unexpected and a little harsh but don't worry, the next chapter will be a lot better. & I'm beginning to wonder if I should change the rating on it to Rated R..? Idk, haha. I'll update later or tomorrow.)