FINDING OUT IF MORE BABIES ARE COMING

It has been just over a month since Harry's heat and he hasn't had any kind of symptoms of pregnancy like he did with the twins. He tells Louis that he would like to have a doctor's appointment set up to see if he is and Louis tells him that he will call now and get the time for them to go in. Louis calls and it is set up for the next day at 11am. Harry tells him that he hopes that he is pregnant because he loved being that way and he also wants to give Jon and Jen some siblings.

Louis and Harry are in the office just talking about what to expect if they are going to be having more babies. Harry tells Louis that they need to tell Liam and Niall, and so that way they can maybe watch the twins for them while they go to the doctors. Louis gets on the phone and calls them into the office so they can discuss plans for tomorrow. When Liam and Niall get there, Harry asks them about their plans for tomorrow and they tell him that they don't have any plans. Louis asks if they will be able to watch the twins while he takes Harry to the doctor and they say that they will watch them.

Harry tells them that they are going to see if he is pregnant and he would like to have it just be him and Louis at this appointment. Niall tells them that they will gladly watch them and to just go and have a date day, where they can go out and do whatever they want. Louis tells him that it is a good idea, they can go to the doctors and then go and have a fun filled day with just the two of them. Liam tells them not to have too much fun and to be careful. Louis tells them that he will let them know about an hour before they leave so they can make it over to the house and watch the kids.

******************************************

THE NEXT DAY

Louis and Harry get up at 8 am and then get ready for the day, and then they go to the twins rooms and get them up and get them dressed. Harry goes down and makes food for the small family, and while he is cooking he gets really sick. Louis is there to help him through the puking, and he calls Liam and tells him to go ahead and come over to help with the babies. He tells him that Harry is getting sick and he is in the bathroom puking his guts up. Liam tells Louis that him and Niall are on their way now.

Harry gets done and then brushes his teeth and then tells Louis that they need to go. Louis helps Harry with his shoes so he doesn't have to bend over and get sick again and then they go into the kitchen and kiss the twins good bye. He helps Harry out and into the car before he gets in the drivers seat. Harry leans his head back and takes deep breaths to help him from getting sick again.

They make it to the appointment about 45 minutes early. While Louis is checking Harry in, Harry goes and sits down in a seat to wait until he is called back. Louis comes and sits with Harry and rubs his back and asks how is he feeling. Harry tells him that he feels like he needs to get sick again, and as Harry is getting up to go to the bathroom, he is called back. The nurse takes Harry and gets all of his vitals and then takes him to a room to wait on the doctor. She tells him that the doctor will be with him in just a few minutes.

Dr. Green comes in and is surprised to see Harry and Louis sitting in the room. She asks them what can she do for them and Harry tells her that he would like to see if he is pregnant again. Erin asks if he has had any of the usual symptoms and Louis tells her that this morning is the first time that he got sick, but other than that he hasn't had any kind of symptoms. She asks Harry to go and pee in a cup so she can run the test. He gets up and goes to the bathroom, and he quickly returns. Erin tells them that she will return as soon as the results come back.

Louis and Harry sit in the room and talk until Erin comes back in about 20 minutes later. As soon as she opens the door, Erin has a smile on her face. Louis asks her what the results are and she tells Harry to lay down and lift his shirt. Harry does this as she pulls over the ultrasound machine and gets it turned on. She reminds Harry that they gel will be cold and she puts it on his belly. Erin puts the wand to his belly and moves it around.

She stops in one spot and show them the little blip on the screen. Harry looks over at Louis and tells him there is our baby. Louis gets a tear in his eye and leans down and kisses Harry and tells him that it sure is. Erin tells them that Harry is about 6 weeks pregnant and would like to see him again in about a month. Harry asks if they could get a picture and Erin tells him that she will get him one. Louis asks if she could possibly give them four copies. He tells her that they will give one to their best friends and then they will do like they did with the twins. Erin asks what that was and Louis tells her that they started with the first ultrasound picture and made a scrap book for the baby.

She leaves out of the room and goes to get the pictures for them. When she comes back, she catches Harry and Louis having a small make out session. Erin coughs to get their attention and then hands them the pictures. Louis tells her that they will make the next appointment when they leave out. He helps Harry down off of the table and they make their way out of the office. Harry tells Louis that he wants to get something to give the twins the news. Louis tells him that he wants to go and get a couple of shirts made for them to say that I am the big brother and sister. Harry gives Louis a kiss and tells him that he loves him, and then they head to the store to get the shirts started. Then they head to a restaurant to have lunch.

There they talk about how to break the news to Liam and Niall. Harry suggests getting them something to show how much that they mean to them and tell them about the new little one on the way. He also suggests that they do it over dinner tonight at their favorite diner. Louis calls up Liam and tells him to come to the diner tonight around 6 pm with Niall and the twins to have a family dinner. Liam tells him that they will meet them there and see them later.

When they all meet up at the diner, Harry and Louis have gifts for all of them. Louis gives Niall and Liam theirs first. Liam and Niall open them and asks why are they giving them these presents and Harry tells them that they wanted to show how much they mean to them and to tell them that they are having another baby. Niall and Liam tells them congrats on the baby and that they will cherish the gifts for ever. Louis then shows them the shirts that they got for the twins and Niall tells them that they are very adorable. (This is the shirts that they got for the twins, and what they got for Niall and Liam. Both of the babies got a shirt and pants.)

)

A/N: Just really liked the look of the watch so that is why they got those