57. Rebellion - Luke

DID I MISS SOMETHING? IS THERE A JAKE/JOHN NOW? Lol they put two fake ppl before C

DID I MISS SOMETHING? IS THERE A JAKE/JOHN NOW? Lol they put two fake ppl before C. A. Or M.

"Who is this?"

"It's Jake, Jake from 5sos."

"What are you wearing 'Jake from 5sos'?"

"Uh...skinny jeans..."

(Unless there's a request) NEXT CHAPTER IS SET TO BE: HE'S PROUD OF YOU/YOU DID BETTER THAN YOU THOUGHT 🙃
I for one need some ~positive vibes~

Luke:
Your brother was a party pooper. He didn't let you do ANYTHING remotely fun. Everything from staying out late, to eating sugary cereals, was banned. This meant that he wasn't JUST a party pooper, no he was a BOSSY party pooper, and everyone knows that's the worst kind.

Basically, whenever he vetoed your fun, he then forced you into an "equally fun but better" activity. Pretty much meaning something completely lame.

For example, you wanted to swim with the sharks, so Luke took you to an aquarium to watch other people swim with the sharks. You wanted to go stay up on New Years Eve to welcome in the new year, Luke recorded the Times Square special (which he was preforming at) and sent you to bed without a cell phone. You wanted to watch a rated-R movie, Luke looked up all the "mature parts" and would fast forward through the scenes he deemed inappropriate. You asked for music for your birthday and he got you Kidz-Bop. In other words he was completely out of control.

He didn't used to be like this either, it was a recent, and rather infuriating, development in his character. So, what to do when your brother gets overprotective? Show him that it doesn't stop you from doing dumb stuff, and is therefore unnecessary. You realized that maybe that could be considered juvenile, but he started it.

What had pushed you over the edge was him taking away all your makeup. He thought that you were spending too much time experimenting and not enough time doing homework. His solution; steal all of your makeup while you were at school and lock it in a safe in his room. Totally stupid and way overboard. After all, you still DID your homework, you just put it way off, often using makeup as a tool for procrastination purposes.

In your eyes you had three options; cave, buy all new makeup products and defy him, or trick him into thinking you weren't doing your homework and then prove to him you could procrastinate and still get good grades.You chose lucky option three.

One may ask, how does making Luke think you aren't doing your homework make him want to give you back your makeup? Your answer, if you manage to pull out a high grade while he thought you were slacking off you could use it as evidence to justify your procrastination process. You realized that it might cause more harm than good but you were also tired of him bossing you around.