F.I.N.E || Crush x Depressed!Reader (Sequel to H.E.L.P)

A/N - This chapter was the second place winners idea and from (various) suggestions that I should create a sequel. The winner was: CarolineJacobs396. Thank you!

Warning - Contains content that may trigger you. Contains: Bullying, Depression, Blood Gore, Suicide, and Cheating.

Recommended: I don't want to make this book mature guys, so fair warning, 11+ would be recommended unless you're a savage 10 year old. :)

If you haven't read H.E.L.P already, you will not get what is going on in this chapter. You and C/N are in a relationship.

-------------------

I woke up in a familiar house. Definitely not mine, considering that it doesn't reek of Jack Daniels or cigarettes. Smelled like...C/N. The best smell I could ever smell, and if I couldn't smell, I would cry. That's how much I love C/N's smell. (Ew stop Reni just stop.)

I got up and instantly the aroma of coffee and pancakes hit me, and it was only a couple days after the incident. The incident when I lost too much blood? Yeah...that one.

"Morning, love. How's your morning been?" C/N asked, wearing an apron. "Fine, thanks for asking." They responded with a loud 'mmhmm'. I stole one of the coffee's on the table and took a pancake and ate it, soon going upstairs to go to hell.

"Time for school already, Y/N?" I nodded. I haven't been in school the past couple days. So, this Monday, was the first time i've been in school in a while.

"Let me see how you've been." I looked away. "Y/N, I haven't seen your cuts since the incident! I want to check on them." I pull up my sleeves, showing scarring cuts that was recent. "Glad there isn't any new ones. You know I love you, right?" I nodded, and continued to get ready for the day.

"I'm going to be leaving early, you continue. Make sure you get to class on time or else I'm coming after you!" They left with a giggle. I let out a sigh of relief. It wasn't that easy to stop an addiction, especially self harm. I have my reasons. Such as: What if my mother gets drunk again? Will I get beat up today? Do I really not matter? Am I really a waste of space? Questions like those always flooded my mind in the morning, but my mind seemed at ease today.

I decided to walk out ten minutes after them. I didn't want to be late, but I also wanted to avoid everybody. I sighed.

I usually in the morning before the bell rang went to my locker, and to this huge pine tree in the back of the school. So thats what I did.

But when I walked up to my locker, I found sticky notes. Some good, some...ugh.

Where have you been? We miss you. - B/F/N I bet she killed herself. Deserves it for being such a slut. - R/N We fully support you in your recovery if you did. We love you. - (favorite teacher).

My eyes started to tear up as I started bolting to the tree that I always hang by. Everyone stared as I ran, and I heard some people say: "She's alive and back?!" "Oh my god! Where is she going?!" "Oh he- huh?"

I made my way to the tree as I saw C/N with some other girl, and that happened to be R/N.

She was giggling and drawing circles on their chest. She leaned in, and I dropped a couple things along the way, but I ran home. As in C/N's house now.

I can't believe that they would leave me right after they said 'i love you' and took me in, and even saved me from suicide. I can't BELIEVE THEM. AT ALL.

I stared at the blade stored in a box with a lock on it.

You need it, Y/N. They don't like you, so where's your will to live? I hope you die. Just kill yourself already. You don't deserve any blood in your body. Let it pour out. The pain will go away soon, just you wait, dear Y/N.

The voices inside my head (No, you aren't insane nor Harley Quinn.) suggested many things, but, now it got even worse.

Break the glass, Y/N. C/N doesn't care about you. They took you in just to make you bleed out and die.

I punched the glass, and took the blade out. I was already losing blood as is, and it was from my wrist. I smiled at it trickling down my arm.

~ C/N's POV, before it's too late! ~

I was with R/N, and I knew they were trying to get Y/N away from me. They started to lean in closer, and I pushed them away. Before I did, I heard footsteps running. It couldn't be...Y/N? Can't be, she should be in class.

"Stop! You're never going to be mine! I hate you!" I started running off, leaving a satisfied yet disappointed R/N standing by a pine tree. Y/N was really fast, I wonder why, but I ran after her. She got to the house first before I did, because I almost passed out. I heard glass breaking inside of the house. Maybe from the case that had her blade in it.

Oh god no...she must be thinking I was cheating on her...I know I'm her only will, I've got to stop her!

~Your Pov~

I dragged the blade against my wrist, this time, making sure I wasn't going to live. I passed out, knowing I'll see the white light soon.

Before I did, I heard someone call 911, and everything went black.

~Time skip to a couple hours later. ~

I felt like I was walking on cloud, but my vision was black. Was this heaven? Well, it's crappy.

"You barely did it again, C/N. Why do you keep saving this girls life?" "Because I love her. More than anything. I always told her acronyms. Like the word FINE for example. Freaked Out Insecure Neurotic and Emotional. That's what she is, and I'm going to help her." "Good. I'm glad."

Finally, I can see a little better, and feel some motion where my scars should be. Kisses? Seems like it.

"Y/N...if you can hear me, I didn't cheat on you. R/N almost kissed me and...I rejected them. They're terrible to you, and they're fake. I love you, and you only." I decided to open my eyes. "Do you promise me to never do that again...?" I heard their voice shake.

"Y-Yes...I d-do..." They looked up with teary eyes and they smiled.

"I really, love you."

"I do too."

~Time skip to two months after the hospital~

"Hey, C/N?" "What" "It's been two months clean, and I'm off my medication now!"

C/N looked at me with hopeful eyes and hugged me tight. "Love you, babe." "I love you too, and thank you." They let out a chuckle and ruffled my hair.

I'm fine now. Not F.I.N.E, but, fine.

---------------

Word Count: 1140

GOD THAT TOOK ME SO LONG TO TYPE! Coming up with ideas is hard.

For TokyiAJ's entry, I don't think it's going to be a oneshot. I'll probably reserve it to another book.

So here will be the future chapters:

Yandere!Crush x Reader

Angst Chapter

(Requested by a lot of you) A Lemon by yours truly.

Another chapter will be released doing a poll for the lemon, or whatever kink you want. Cause i'm hella good at writing lemons. First one will probably be a daddy kink. Fyi. For a friend. Written by a friend.

<3

Reni.