Thanksgiving Special!

[NOT CANON IN THIS STORY. MERELY FANSERVICE FOR THE READERS, SINCE THIS STORY IS LACKING FLUFF.]

"(Y/n)! Get up! Do you know what today is??!" My mother overzealously jumps upward and downward on my bed. Perhaps she jumped a bit too hard. She ended up slamming her head into the ceiling.

"What? What's today?" I say a tad irritated. Why won't anyone allow me to sleep?

"It's Thanksgiving, of course! Now get up! There is gonna be company over! A bunch, at that!" She releases herself from the ceiling and poses dramatically.

"Who's coming? Why are we having a party?" I ponder.

"You'll see, Miss (Y/n). Now let's go cook!" Summoning her chain, she swings it around a bit and then swings it at me. It binds around my tired frame and jerks me in her direction.

"Uwah! Wait!" I plead

"No time to waste!"

"It's only 10 am!" I try to refute her argument

"I SAID NO TIME TO WASTE!"

|||||||

"(Y/n)! Are you done dressing yet? Everyone is going to arrive soon." Shouting from the first floor, she began to rush me. I walk downstairs shortly after she shouts.

"Yes." I sigh. "Is there really a point in me dressing up? Nobody is going to mind what I wear anyway, correct?"

"But I want my only daughter to look good for the people, right?" My mother throws her arm around my shoulder. "I mean, Todoroki is going to be here. You gotta look good for your man!"

"Eh?! Todoroki is gonna be here?! Why would you make me dress all girly! He isn't my man, also! Jeez, stop embarrassing me...." I say in a panic.

"Whoops. Spoiled the fun! I wasn't going to tell you who is going to be arriving." She shrugs.

"Let me chang-" I attempt to say, but the doorbell rung. "Perfect timing." I sarcastically sneer.

"They must be here!" She graciously twirls over to the door and swings it open. "Welcome, everyone! Come in! Food is on the table!"

One by one, people began to pour into the house. How I dread my mother's popularity. Did she really have to be 'Crimson Rose?' Although there were many people at this party, it wasn't, like, 70 people. It was most likely around 35. Still, a plethora of people. There were a few in particular who I recognized, though. Izuku, Iida, Ochako, Bakugou, Todoroki, and Momo. I don't really speak with Yaoyorozu, so I don't quite understand why she is at the party. So, I decided to speak with her.

"Greetings, Momo. What brings you to the party?" I smile warm-heartedly and approached her.

"Oh, (Y/n)!" Momo smiles brightly "My parents were invited by your mother. She said that she didn't mind that I would come too. I hope that's okay with you." She turns to me.

"Ah, I see! Well, the more, the merrier! Enjoy the party! Don't be shy with the food! There is more than enough. My mother and I slaved away all day in order to get all this food." I say as I walk away.

"Will do!" She waves.

I continue to walk around, greeting everybody. I noticed Todoroki, Izuku, and Ochako conversating at the table, plates in hand. Bouts of laughter came from the trio.

"Hey guys. Enjoying the party?" I greet the 3. They turn their attention to me and grin.

"Hey, (Y/n)! You look really cute! What's the occasion?" She nudges me.