The One Person I Hate More Than Tatiana

i'm really sorry for not uploading lately, guys. it's just that i've been sooooo busy with student co, homework, and other things. D:  super bowl is going on right now. GO GIANTS!!! i'm not a huge fan of them, but i would rather have them win than the patriots. so, i guess you guys can call this your super bowl present. :D oh, and some of you have been commenting about nora and charles, how they have KIDS. :D trust me, you WILL be seeing more of them and the kids, as well as clinton, nell, henry, edward and all those people. :D

Chapter Three-The One Person I Hate More Than Tatiana

“So, that would be the end of the tour. Any questions?”

Harley shakes her blonde head. “Nope. Thanks for showing me around the island.”

“No problem.” I wink as I drive the hotel jeep back to the resort. We arrive in awkward silence, and I yank the keys out of the jeep. “Come on, let’s go inside.”

She quietly follows me back into the hotel, and we head over to the front desk. The only difference is that she walks over there casually, and I take a running start before sliding onto the big desk.

Gina, one of the ladies who works the front desk, scowls, but it’s playful. “Whad’ya want Bart?” Gina’s in her thirties, more like a mother to me. She’s married and lives on the island here with her husband and one year old son.

“Mint Mentos and diet coke.”

She wags her finger at me, a real scowl on her face now. “Not again. I told you no more soda explosions.”

“Why? The guests love them.” I whine.

“No, Bart.” Her eyes flicker over to the awkward standing girl next to me, and she immediately reaches out her hand. “I’m Gina.”

Harley takes her hand. “Harley, new tour guide.”

Gina brightens up. “Fantastic! I’m sure you’ll love it here, I know I do.”

“Gina, we need to get her the keys…” I trail off.

She knows exactly what I’m talking about. “Be right back.” She wonders into Mitch’s office, and seconds later reappears with a set of dangling keys. “Here you go, Harley.”

Harley takes the keys and stuffs them in her pocket. “Thank you.” Without letting them say anymore, I grab onto Harley’s hand.

“Bye Gina!”

“Don’t severely injure anyone!” She calls out to us with a teasing tone.

“No promises!”

I pull Harley into the elevator, hitting the basement button. The basement is where the employees go for breaks, meetings, and naps. Well, the last one is mostly me, since I get bored easily.