Chapter 9 The Unthinkable

Dedicated to Elle86 your cmmts i ALWAYS look foreword to. (: did you see i uploaded "asked to be his lady mistress." Just for you. (:

**

Doesn't Ash just look SOOOO cute! -->

i hope you enjoy Ash and Rileys time together....

p.s your guys cmmt's crack me up! don't hate cause it's hard to choose who you like more... lol.

<3     <3      <3

Choosing My Mate

Chapter 9 - The unthinkable

Song - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Cat & Mouse ( my fav. song)

Spending meals with her mates just might be the best part of Riley's day.

Riley couldn’t stop herself from throwing the first fry at Ash, after he called her a goody-two-shoe. When Jace laughed Riley threw a pickle half at him, both Jace and Ash took a hand full of their plate of food which happened to be burgers and fries, luckily her mates know how to scarf down food.

After their food fight, Ash was eager to get Riley to himself leaving Jace with the mess to pick up.

“You ready?” Ash asked, picking off a fry from behind his neck.

“You think I’m to go out like this?” Riley asked laughing in a shocked tone. “Look what my… mates.. did to me.” She added using air quotations around the word “mate.” Then gesturing to herself pointing out the splotches of food all over her.

Ash stepped close to Riley reaching out to brush a stray hair away from her face, Riley took in a sharp breath not knowing how to handle his touch, after what just happened with Jace, but at this moment her wolf was mellow. As if knowing that Ash was pulling back his had to bringing back a piece of lettuce, and flicking it into the randomness of their dining area. “You look perfect.” He chuckled, as he picks more food off of Riley, somehow she always ended up with more food on her. It was like her mates had a food force field built just from her.  The fact that she threw with her eyes closed had nothing to do with it.

“Yeah because food looks so good on me?” Riley joked.

“He11 yeah it does!” Jace cheered as he picked up the dining room.

All three busted up with laughter at Jace’s outburst. She adored how he could just say whatever is on his mind.

Riley cleaned herself up a bit, before Ash and her set off. Giving Jace a goodbye peck on the cheek, not even thinking about it. Things were just starting to come more naturally to her, with them.

The ride was like all the others, filled with music, as Riley sang along, she wondered if her singing ever bothered them? If it did would they tell her? She questioned.

“What are you thinking about so intently there Angel?” Ash asked breaking her from her thoughts.

Riley looked up to see that they had already parked, and wondered how long they’ve been sitting here.