Chapter 22

• Dedicated to My dad

**IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT BOTTOM- PLEASE READ!**

Chapter 22

“Who?”

I groaned, opened my eyes to see two bright orange ones staring back at me.

Who?”

“Abira!” I groaned, putting my arms over my head. “Go away, you bloody owl.”

“Who?”

“Roof.” I grumbled sourly, picking her up and pulling her off my chest. She hooted indignatly before flying back towards her cage, sitting down on the top of it as I curled over on my side, wanting to sleep more.

Sadly, that would not be possible.

I had five seconds to sit up and brace myself before the cannon ball that was my brother landed on my bed, shaking it.

“Caiden!” I protested, scowling at him. Caiden laughed.

“Morning Flowers.”

“Evil little brother.” I growled before flipping him over on his back and tickling him, making him giggle madly.

“Stop! Stop! Lil- UNCLE MOONY!! UNCLE PADFOOT! HELP!” Caiden yelled, and I listened with amusement as Remus Lupin and Sirius Black appeared into the room faster than lightening.

“Caiden? What’s wrong?” Remus asked breathlessly, and Caiden laughed as I continued to tickle me.

“S-She won’t stop!” He laughed, and Sirius chuckled slightly before walking over, ignoring my protests as he easily picked me up.

“Sirius! Put me down!” I groaned, but Sirius instead laughed.

“You promise not to tickle him anymore?”

“No.”

“Then NEVER!” Sirius cried dramatically. I was protesting when Molly Weasley appeared in the room, her hands on her hips.

“What is going on in here?” She exclaimed, and everyone froze in their places, and Sirius dropped me, causing me to fall to the floor.

“Ow.” I muttered, landing on my butt. Molly scowled.

“Really, Sirius, Remus, aren’t you a little old for such jokes?”

“But Molly....” Sirius groaned, but Molly held her hand up.

“I won’t hear it. Now please, keep it down! Breakfast will be ready soon.” She said, smiling slightly before walking downstairs, and I glared at Remus and Sirius and Caiden.

“See what you three did?”

“What we did?” Caiden asked incrediously. I smiled sheepishly.

“Ah...... truce?” I suggested, cringing when all three shook their heads.

“MOLLY!!” I yelped as I raced down the hallway, trying to outrun the boy, the werewolf and the dog.

~~

I sat at the breakfast table, glaring over at Sirius and Remus and Caiden, all of whom were sitting across from me, grinning like maniacs.

“Jerks..” I muttered, brushing a lock of hot pink hair out of my face. The idiots changed my hair color!

“Aw, you know you love it.” Sirius teased. I rolled my eyes, watching as Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny all walked downstairs, stretching.