CHAPTER 28

"Come on darling, say something...arnt You happy am finally back?" The girl says. Zaid moves his gaze away from me and looks at the girl in front of him.

"Uh...uhh," he seemed out of word.

Arghhh she is so pretty he can't even say a word. Now I am really annoyed.

" aww you must be so happy to see me...what can I say...i did get more gorgeous," she says as she giggles and removes few strands of hair from her shoulder with flick of the wrist.

Well, I already know I am going to hate her.

"What are you doing here?...i mean all of a sudden," Zaid asks her.

" Oh come on babe, I came back to you of course," she says as she runs a finger down his jawline and traces it. I was so angry, i wanted to break something but held back.

He moves back a little.

" what's wrong have? Not happy to see me?" She asks. Zaid s eyes travel to me and the girl trails it to me also. Her eyes land on me and she gives me a questioning look. She then turns to Zaid.

"Oh it's no problem babe, everyone in this office knows about our relationship," she moves closer to him.

RELATIONSHIP????

"Ah...i am Nadia," I say and take her hand to shake it before it touched Zaid s face. The girl looked annoyed. She dropped my hand and wiped it with a napkin like I just gave her some kind of disease or something.

"Where were we?" She says turning back to Zaid.

"The part where I introduced myself and you are supposed to do the same," I interapt. She turns to look at me with a disgusted look.

"I am sorry who are you and what are you doing here?" She asks. Before I could say anything, Zaid speaks.

"This is Nadia and Nadia this is...Zara," he says not removing his eyes from mine.

I remember him being on the phone with someone named Zara during the first few days of our marriage.

I felt like my heart has just been stabbed. So this is the girl of his life, the reason why he yelled me that time I broke that picture in his room. That was a picture of him and Zara from before when they were younger.

Zara looked at me up and down.
She gave a dirty look.

"What is she doing here?"

"She is my...bodygaurd," Zaid says. I look at him shocked. Just a body guard? I am his wife bitch.

Zaid does not look at me.

"Oh...ok...you can go now," Zara says to me pointing at door. I look at her in shock. How dare she treat me like this. I guess I can't say anything. She is the girl Zaid likes and I who am i to say anything. I start to walk toward the door, slowly.

"Wait,..." Zaid calls out after me. I turn around. "Uhh we have a meeting to attend actually," he says to Zara.

"So?...i can come with you..."

"No, dad will be mad if she doesn't go with me," he tells her.

"Ughh fine but I will go with you guys,"

" but-"

"You know I don't take a No for an answer," Zara says. She loops her arms around Zaid s and leads him out. I watch them as they pass. Zaid was looking at me. I felt so hurt. My eyes filled with tears but i hold them back.