Chapter 46

I put the rest of my items in the yellow suitcase as I pressed down to zip it shut. Turning around I saw the two other orange and white suitcases, against the wall waiting with a green carry on for smaller more personal, on the go items. I don't think I really need all of this, but you can never be too sure.

"Do you really need all of this?" Iain said, walking in already dressed in his Armani rich blue and white suit.

I put a hand to my chest mocking shock "Of course I do, don't be ridiculous." We were staying a week, and though majority of that time would be in an board room discussing business I wanted to have options and look stunning.

"If you say so. I gave the cook and the maid a couple of weeks off-"

I interuppted him. "Iain they have names." He ignored me and continued his sentence.
"But I still put in their checks for those weeks in advance, make sure they're confirmed. Is Lilli ready? She should be ready. Who else is going?? Oh God." Rolling up his sleeve, he turned his watch around and pushed the timer button.
"35 minutes and then we have to head to the airport, you have 10 to get ready."

I rolled my eyes, and put my hands on my hips. "Iain, if you weren't in such a rush you would see I'm already dressed. And I thought it was just you and me? Remember Ginger said she'd babysit Lilli until our return..." He stopped what he was doing and palmed his face before giving me a once over.

"Right...right. Okay, but you're not ready."

My face resembled one of confusion as I started to feel slightly insulted.
"What's wrong with jeans and a t-shirt?"

Iain placed a finger to his temple, and I could tell he was getting a bit frustrated. His watch started to beep. I watched as he reached into his suit pants and pulled out his medicine bottle, he took two Amival pills straight. They were suppose to help with his...mental issues. Clicking a button on his watch, I heard it make a quick beep sound before Iain faced me and grabbed my hips gently.

"We're going to Italy..don't you want to look nice? When you arrive?"

I placed my hands on each side of his face, and pulled him close to me.
"Take a deep breath Iain, you're turning blue." Laughing gleefully, I placed a kiss on his cheek before pulling away. "I'm just kidding, I'll go change right now."

Giving in, I went to our closet and searched for something professional yet sexy. I heard Iain picking up my suitcases and carefully advancing towards the door.

"Iain wait! What should I wear?"

"For the LOVE OF- pick an outfit to match with me. Something blue. Please Aaliyah hurry-"

"Alright, thanks honey bye."
Blowing an invisible kiss, I expressed my thanks before selecting the perfect outfit.
I took off the plain white t-shirt and blue jeans, moisturizing my skin with peach glitter sheen lotion to make me sparkle, I took a whiff before throwing it in my carry on. Putting on the shirt, I hurriedly slithered in to my pants and put on my heels almost falling over. Running to the mirror, I took out blush, eyebrow pencil and eyeliner. Once finished I looked in the mirror and let out a puff. I did good only having 10 minutes to get ready.