Chapter seventeenth

Trixie pov

I stared at ash waiting for her to tick or notice as Luna gazed at Alex. We both had girly smiles on our faces as those two were linked in a conversation. Me and Luna leaned closer trying to hear what the two lovebirds were talking about til we fell.

"Owie!!"

"Mom? Trix?"

"SAY YOU LOVE HER!"

"Luna!"

"Trix what the hell!"

"YOU GOTTA KISS THE GIRL!"

We bursted into laughter as ash glares at me tackling me as we began to fight a bit and I wrestled her a bit laughing. Luna rose her eyebrows nudging alex as they left to another room.

Ash helped me up and I nudged her"how did his mouth taste"

"Trixie shall I ask how big your mate is"

That caused my face to heat up, I muttered a few coughs as she began to choke out a fit of laughter and I ran upstairs."trixxxx is in love!!!", I heard ash yell. I seriously hate her sometimes, just saying! I ran into my room forgetting my sexy Greek god of a mate was lying in bed.

I had smiled a bit crawling into bed, I heard him growl and felt his arms wrap around my waist tugging me to his chest as I breathed hard.

Ash pov

Good god I got her away, her question nudging was getting on my last nerve. I started off to my room when Alex stopped me with a shy smile.

"Wanna go out tonight with me?, maybe a few horror movies in the movie room?"

"Yeah sure"

He places a soft small kiss on my cheek then left as I went into my room jumping on my bed. I so need a new outfit, but what should I go with? Trixie!

I rushed to Trixie's room and kicked the door open.

"Stupid wolf unhand princess trix!"

Trix muffled laughter"oh sir ash please help me!"

Her mate lowly chuckled"I have claimed thy beauty!"

"Shes mine from the start Wolfie!"

At that cue trix managed to squirm out his hold and rushed to me. We ran down the hall in laughter hearing her very pissed mate.

"Alex asked me out fo-"

"SHIP TO THE SHIP!!!"

She threw me at the bed and rushed over throwing out clothes.

-few hours later-

She threw out a perfect outfit for me, it was a jean jacket with a white tank top which said let's party some leggings and skull shorts with some ugh shoes.

She shoved me into the bathroom ordering me to shower, I got into the rushing water washing off my body as I sighed. Trixie was seriously freaking out girly mode about this.

Trixie pov

I giggled quietly leaving the room as I left to my room seeing Chris sitting up in my bed.

"Hey babe let's go out tonight it'll be fun"

"Okie! Sounds fun!"

"Well dress..in something formal like"

With that he left my room, I rushed to my closet throwing out clothes as I groaned. Why is picking out a outfit seriously so hard, maybe because I'm thinking to hard? But first shower then get dressed do my hair and makeup once finish he should be here.

I nodded at my plan and jumped in the shower letting the warm water hit my chest pouring down my small stomach as I grabbed the soap rubbing my body softly.

Amber pov

We had been led into a castle by some old guy and a older women whom looked like that cunt Trixie. She had explained to us what her link was to her and everything else we needed to know.  She was suppose to have trixie marry the royal alphas son, can't believe she's one no wonder she's such a slut.

Anyways if we help her we can get something in return, we have to kidnap trixie and murder her stupid second mate which shall be very easy.
Trixie pov

There now hair, I curled my hair brushing at the red locks as I softly smiled. Once I finished I applied lip gloss and a but of eyeliner and some blush as I gazed at my dress giggling. It was a small black and white dress which looked like a shirt and skirt.

 It was a small black and white dress which looked like a shirt and skirt

I slipped into small pumps and waited as I repainted my nails. Soon a knock came to my door and I went over to answer. There stood Chris, oh god when I found he couldn't get any sexier! He wore a black tux, with a red tie his hair was combed back a bit as he grinned like he couldn't believe his luck hey I couldn't believe mine!

He gave me a bundle of roses and I squealed happily as I set them in a vase. He took my hand and we walked over to his car,  a large black Jeep. He opened my door and I got in as I smiled gently, he's such a gentlemen!

He got in his side and drove off down the road as I smiled at him. He was just perfect tonight nothing could go wrong.

We soon stopped at a restaurant letting me out the car. We walked inside and a waiter took us to our table, we ordered and a couple minutes later we were eating and having a few conversations.

"Favorite color?"

"Brown"

"That's so dule!"

"Well actually the color of your eyes is my favorite"

"Well mister smooth saying that might get you laid"

We bursted into small laughter and as he reached across pressing his lips gently against mine. We sat there kissing for a bit, enjoying the warmth and fireworks going off. I broke away smiling and he paid the bill then we left heading back to his jeep. We got in driving down the road when everything, it happened so fast. The jeep began to spin in the air hitting the ground, I cried out and tried to see if Chris was okay. I couldn't find him, before I knew it my vision faded before I could see where he had gone.

Ash pov

I cuddled up to alex, now this was my idea of a date just us cuddling watching people kill others.

The door busted down and Chris hit the ground covered in blood coughing"t...they took trix.."