Chapter 4

MERRY CHRISTMAS My Readers!!! Well y'all don't see this until 3 weeks later But Anyways let's get back to the story...

^^^^^^Karter's car at the top^^^^^^

Jamal's POV

In the limo...
Cookie: Where does she work at?
Jamal: she work at Golden Bridge Hospital (I made up the name of the hospital because ain't nobody got time to look up a hospital name)
Cookie: turns to the driver Well! What you waiting for step on it! And may you please roll up the partition please.

Karter's POV

Oh my goodness ughhhhhhhhhh!
Why can't I ever get a break from this pregnancy! Every five minutes I got to go vomit. I am glad I have to work in the administration field today.

Administrator#1: Karter can you search for file number A859R3 please?
Me: Ok. Finds the file and hands it over
Administrator#2: Karter are you okay cuz you look like shit. No offense.
Me: I feel like shit. And none takegco
Makes a mad dash to the women's restroom, vomits, then goes back to her work station.
Administrator#1: Thats it Karter go home you aren't feeling well and I know you want that perfect attendance but you is way too sick to even get out of bed.
Me: but my boss gco
Administrator#2: don't worry about that I'll tell her for you.
Me: but i got 1 more hour left of work can I just gco
Administrator#2: don't make me smack you after you give birth
Me: Ok Ok I'm leaving grabs belongings and leaves the hospital. But notices that there is a black limo parked near the hospital. Hm I wonder why the fuck there is a damn limo infront of a hospital.

Jamal POV
Hakeem: Oh shit Shawty looking fine. Her car ain't bad either I'm probably finna wife her.
Andre: You must be doctor the way you checking her out
Jamal turns to look at the girl Hakeem and Andre was talking about. While Cookie sips her Carmel Macchiato
Jamal: that's her
Hakeem: damn I must be. I'm bout to prescribe her some Hakeem cuz that ass is FAT.
Cookie: smacks Hakeem in the back of the head.
Cookie: I already have a grandkid and another on the way you ain't gonna make another kid that you won't be able to care for.
Jamal is straight up ignoring his brother and his mom's arguing and notices that Andre was gone. He looks out the limo window and sees Andre talking to Karter. He leaves the limo to join Karter and Andre.
Andre: And I advise you to watch what you eat cuz that baby needs to be born happy and healthy. So no snacking everyday.
Karter: Oh C'mon can I atleast have a bag of Doritos a day? I know my diet is far off from being healthy but jeez no snacking. You literally just crushed my life and dreams you know. Snacking is Life. Oh hey Jamal
Me: Hey Karter
Andre: Karter you are probably going to have to stay with Jamal at his place cuz I know that you will snack at any opportunity
Karter: sniff sniff  but I want to snack sniff sometimes and I can't help it. Starts to cry.
Andre: That crying isn't gonna work on me.
Karter: Please like I was crying for real. I can snack when I want, where I want, and how I want.
Andre: Fine. Just don't tell me nothing when you start to look like a walrus
Karter: I weigh the same as one. What's your point?
Jamal: Alright. You guys are acting like kids fighting for a crayon.
Karter: it's whatever. Well you guys I need to go home and sleep alright.
Karter's gets in her car and starts it. Before she leaves she pulls down the window.
Karter: Oh and Andre. She waves two bags of red and blue Doritos. I'm always 3 steps ahead.
She drives out the parking lot and drives away.
Jamal and Andre return to the limo to see their mom and Hakeem still arguing.
Andre: Joseph (the limo driver) take us back to Empire.
Cookie: I thought we was waiting for that girl.
Andre: I spoke to her while you was arguing.
Hakeem: What was she like?
Andre: She seemed a little too childish which makes her way out of your league.
Hakeem: What you mean way out of my league.
Andre: if someone is joking around with you sometimes you get angry easily.
Jamal: And you probably would have to cook for her. She told me that she can't cook.
Hakeem: looks like I'm gonna be her teacher.
Andre: You can't cook either Hakeem.