Life update (Q&A to follow)

Hey, guys!

First of all, I just want to apologize for the delay. I'm on winter break now, but as I mentioned earlier, medical school is no joke. It's really hard and requires maximum effort just to be reasonably successful, so due to the stressful nature of finals I basically had to shut everything out. And even now that I'm break I have a lot of things to do (ex. make a game plan to approach new material, update CV, apply to summer internships, study) so I apologize for not getting in touch earlier.

Long story short, I'm still working on the third Class Reject book. I was planning to have more updates by now, but then I discovered the Radish app. The app allows you to publish stories where chapters can be purchased with "coins" - basically I think you pay using your apple account, I'm not too sure how the whole thing works. Anyway, Wattpad has a new program called Wattpad futures where writers can also potentially make profits, but it's very new and I don't think earnings will be nearly as much as they initially promised, which is a little disheartening. Obviously I write because I love it (and I love hearing from all of you!), but as a broke medical student it constantly feels like I have no time to do it. Some monetary compensation would be incredibly helpful, which is why I'm considering how I should go about publishing the rest of my stories. 

Long story short, Confessions of an Imaginary Ex-Girlfriend  will be updated mainly on Radish. I have the first Class Reject book there for free, but I'll also be putting the second book up as a freemium book (basically you can pay to read chapters but after a while the chapters will become free if you're willing to wait. I'm planning to do some extensive revisions on the second book in order to help some plot holes I've found in the third book) and will probably be putting the third book up with the same model as well. All the stories will be on Watttpad but naturally there will be a bit of delay for the third book because I'm still writing it. So I'll probably be taking down the chapters I have of it posted because I've done so many revisions on it since then. 

Again, I'm not forcing you to purchase any of my stories on Radish, but I would very much appreciate your support in all forms. It takes a lot of time and planning to write novels, and as much as I hate to inconvenience you all, I know most of you probably wouldn't bat an eye to drop cash on the next Beyonce or Taylor Swift album and they're millionaires lol. 

Anyway, please let me know your thoughts. I'm not quitting Wattpad or anything, but I'm really trying to see how I can make a second career out of writing. I'll post the Q&A hopefully by tomorrow. 

Until then, here's a post about the Radish app: http://www.androidheadlines.com/2016/09/radish-app-is-your-personal-mobile-bookshelf.html