When others decide your Future

Chapter 11

                I woke up groggily and rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up from the sleep I had just had. My neck was sore and had a crick in my neck. Why would I have a crick in my neck? I slept in my bed in the caravan right. Wait…

                I ran. That was it. I ran. The Beta dragged me here. I was thrown in front of the whole group. They shouted and called me out as a rogue. They were trying to persuade the Alpha to kill me or report me to the Werewolf council. Xander had forced them to leave. He wanted us to be alone. Then, he took me to his room. He cleaned my hands and bandaged them.

                Oh my god. The kiss. He kissed me. I sat up quickly taking in my surroundings. I was in his huge bathroom lying by the door. No wonder I had a crick in my neck. I sat up and leant against the wall bringing my knees up and wrapping my arms around them. I lifted one hand to trace my fingers along my lips.

                Oh. The kiss was magical. I could remember his lips against mine. His hands on my waist and his body pressed against mine. His beautiful addictive scent. I was lost in that moment with him. It was so perfect and so right. It felt natural. I remembered falling onto the bed and him climbing on top of me.         

                I remembered the feeling of his hair entwined within my fingers. It was so smooth and glossy. His hands went to my waist. Under my shirt. Oh god! That was it. He felt my really bad scar. He was asking what it was. That it is why I ran. That is why I came in here. I remember. I didn’t want him to see me like this.    

                “She won’t come out. She locked herself in there last night. She was sobbing. It took her hours before she fell asleep. I can’t get her out,” I heard Xander say to someone just behind the door.

                “Well smash the door down Xander. When the hell did you get soft. She is the Princess of the Rogues. Those crocodile tears were just for show,” I heard what was Michael shout at Xander.

                “Watch your tone, Michael,” Xander spoke harshly, his Alpha voice leaking prominently into his voice.

                There was silence for a moment as Michael succumbed to the Alpha power and dominance. I listened carefully not making a sound at all. I needed to hear what was happening.

                “How do you expect me to be Xander? You’re my best friend but my mate got hurt by her kind. You can’t expect everyone to accept her as your mate because of this. She could have an ulterior motive. This could be a part of the plan,” Michael explained carefully.

                “I felt scars Michael. I felt a really big scar on her abdomen. I think she is hiding more about herself and her life. She spoke of her father with nothing but hatred. I don’t think we know the full story. I think there is more behind this,” Xander spoke.

                “Scars. Are you sure brother?” I heard a boy say.

                That must be his younger brother.

                “As soon as I felt the scar she took off. She went into the bathroom and hasn’t been out since. She is hiding something. She doesn’t want me to find out. I have a feeling she is just as much of a victim than an enemy. Nothing about her screams mass murderer,” Xander reasoned.

                “I agree, Brother,” the boy spoke.

                “Thanks Jamie,” Xander replied.