Chapter Two

Chapter Song: Iris- Goo Goo Dolls

Luke

Something bright made my eyes open, it was the light from outside. Slightly confused, I propped myself up to see what was around me. That then made me groan in pain, I had a massive hangover. I suddenly realized where I was.. I was sleeping on Calum's couch. The memories from last night filled my head, making my headache worse.

After my encounter with Andy, with her insulting me, I decided I would go out and drink. Why? Because I was fucking pissed off and I needed something to get my mind off the bitch that I met. This seemed to be the only thing nowadays that I can relay on.

Andy.. after finding out her name, I thought it was a perfect name for a girl like her I didn't really mean what I said about her, yet she embarrassed me in front my friends. Now I don't really feel bad for what I said. She was something else let me tell you. I have never met a girl that could be so rude.

When I first saw her, I thought she was hot, I mean she still is. I thought I could've gotten laid, that would have made my night, but I think we all know why that didn't happen. She was also odd in the way she dresses, compared to other pretty girls like her I mean. She didn't have her boobs out or have skanky bottoms on either.

She did intrigue me, they way she was so up front, it made me want to see how far she would go before she completely flipped out. When I grabbed her phone after she dropped it, to wanted to so bad put my phone number in there to just bother the crap out of her, but I decided against it. I followed her back into the concert, and I knew she would go look for her phone, I tried to play cool and maybe she would wanna try to talk to me, it didn't work.

One thing I did know would work, would be talking about this band. They way she looked up at the stage, and how she knew every word, I knew she loved the band so much. She actually wasn't that horrible to talk to. Without her rudeness I could see her being a good person. Yet she did call me a pussy, that's what made me the most mad, I'm just glad I probably won't have to see her again.

All thoughts of Andy aside, I get up to get some breakfast, maybe eating something will help my horrible headache. I grab some cereal and some orange juice. I start to demolish the food within minutes.

I start to think of last night again. I remember going to the club and downing some shots, and then nothing else came to mind. I really don't know how I ended up here to be honest.

As if on que, Calum walks into the room, "Honestly bro, you are eating all my food too? I carried you home and let you sleep on my couch and now you are trashing my kitchen?!" He screams.

"Well good morning to you too. What the fuck do you mean by carried me home? What even happened last night?" I wondered. Calum was now pissing me off, he was my friend, he shouldn't be freaking out over this.

"What happened was that I dragged you out of the bar because you were drunk off your ass and could barely talk. Then you passed out in the cab on the way home, so yes I had to fucking carry your ass in to my house. That's what happened last night and yes I have a right to be angry." Calum responded.

Well now I know what happened.

"Well excuse me for having shitty friends like you who complain about doing things a regular friend would do! I got drunk so what? It happens to everyone! I don't get why your making this such a big deal." I yell back to him.

All this yelling is not helping my headache whatsoever.

"Okay Luke, because you are such a great friend, you would never do that for me. You would leave me at the bar and go home with some random ass girl before you would consider helping me. You're not the same as you used to be Luke and all of us have talked about it. Do you even give a shit about the band anymore?!" he said. He hit some nerves.