HARRY'S PREGNANCY

So far this pregnancy has been going good, Harry is currently 5 months pregnant and he has gotten a huge belly. His belly was never this big when he was pregnant with Jen and Jon, and it has begun to take a toll on his body. Louis has been getting really worried about Harry because of the way he has been feeling. Harry has been having major aches and pains he didn't have when he was pregnant with the twins.

Louis and Harry are getting ready to go the doctors and see the gender because he has now 20 weeks and they are wanting to know the gender so they can start getting things for the baby. Harry is trying to get his clothes on and is having all kinds of problems doing this. He calls on Louis to come and help him get his clothes on. Louis comes running in and helps Harry and then the helps him down to the dining room so he can eat before they leave.

Liam and Niall are coming with them, so they can watch the twins while Harry and Louis are seeing the doctor. Jon and Jen are eating oatmeal with mixed fruits in it and Louis has made Harry some eggs, bacon, and toast. Liam and Niall are going to clean up the twins once they are done eating and Louis is going to help Harry in going to the bathroom when he is done. Liam and Niall are going to be following Louis and Harry in their own car.

Louis and Harry make it to the office about 20 minutes before the appointment and Louis helps Harry to a chair and then goes and checks him in. He comes back and sits down by Harry, when Niall and Liam show up with the twins. They are all sitting in the waiting room when Harry's name is called to brought back. The nurse takes all of his vitals and then takes him to a room, where she tells him that the doctor will be with him in just a few minutes.

Erin comes in about 15 minutes later and asks how Harry is doing, and Louis tells her that Harry has been having really bad pains and cramps. She tells Harry that all of his vitals are doing good, but she will look and see how the baby is growing at this point. Harry lays down on the table and lifts his shirt to expose his belly to her. She puts the gel on it and begins to move the wand around to check on the baby. (pics of the baby and a pic of Harry's belly)

 (pics of the baby and a pic of Harry's belly)