Chapter 80

Harry

"Babe... you awake?"

She doesn't move.

"Em wake up."

I wrap my arms around her slender waist and pull her against my chest. My girl is so warm and welcoming, so happy she's a genius. If I were her and she had done what I did to me I don't think I would have shown up for her. I mean I hope I would but what I said was truly horrible, heinous really. I was acting like a complete prick but she's here and she's all mine.

Slowly I place kisses against her shoulder blade and hold her closer, my fingers brushing her skin around her waist, slowly lifting the hem of her shirt, my shirt, up over her skin.

She so soft and yet so toned. My gorgeous girl is the perfect mix. This is what we should be like, waking up next to each other each morning until we're old and wrinkly. That's the dream, it's all I ever see, a blissful and happy future with the girl I love so much.

I continue my slow and gentle movements and then I feel her whole body shiver against me and I can't help the smile that invades my lips. I feel goosebumps cover her entire body and I know I've been successful.

My babe's awake.

"Morning baby" I whisper continuing to kiss the back of her neck.

"I'm so happy you're here Em" I confess.

I feel her fingers threaded through mine and lift our conjoined hands to her lips as she kisses my knuckles.

Fuck even the slightest most unsexual touch causes a raging boner.

"Seriously babe. Nothing else matters as long as I have you."

There has been nothing that has been more true in my life.

Emma Parker is it for me.

If I was a smarter man I probably would have realized it a lot sooner. Hey if we had more luck I might have come to this conclusion when we were young kids, but even so I wouldn't change our story for the entire world. Every set back, all those years of separation, they all brought us here.

"Emmmmmm" I whine into my hair, needing hear that sweet voice of hers.

I subtly shake her entire frame against mine to coax her awake as I continue to act like a silly boy. "Waaaake uuuuuuup."

Too greedy to see her beautiful face I forget about waiting for a response pull her onto her back and I am met with the brightest smile.

"Morning there love" I smile down at her before planting lips onto hers. In an instant her entire body responds, wrapping her legs around my waist, hands in my hair gently pulling me closer.

I don't think I've ever woken up so raring to go like I am right now. Don't bloody well care if it's weird for her to have sex here, I need her now and by the way she's kissing me it feels like she wants the same exact thing as I do.

Deliberately and very slowly I trail kisses down her chest and tummy until I reach her hips, letting my fingertips skim down her side with the lightest of touches. She softly moans and clutches onto my hair again.

Pushing the fabric up so it bundles just beneath her breasts, I take a long lick from her hip bone to just under breast before meeting her gaze.

Shit I crave her so badly this could be over in a matter of minutes but I want more. Em deserves so much more than a quick fuck after all the shit I threw at her and everything she's gone through to help me.

"Shit Harry" she moans pulling at my short locks before her fingers slips and I realize I have no idea what she thinks of it. Sounds silly but Em's opinion means everything to me, hell I'd dye my hair bright orange if it would make her smile.