Chapter- 5

Tonight was the night that Chandler's pack wanted to attack. Our pack was not ready at all and what do my parents do?
LOCK ME IN MY FREAKING ROOM!
With two guards outside.
I didn't even know what was going on! I looked out my window to see other people lurking around in the shadows outside. They weren't going to attack in wolf form? I thought Chandler said he was going to kill.
What if he changed his mind..
Someone outside had started a fire across the street... That's Chrissy's house!!
If I could, I would jump out my window but it was too far down. I would break something in my body.
I ran to my door and started beating on it.
"LET ME OUT!!" I screamed but I started to hear something on the other side. There were men yelling and grunting. I heard something loud, then the it went silent.
Oh no... Oh god no!
I slowly backed away from the door and grabbed my lamp as I heard it being beaten on. The door knocked down and I held the lamp in front of me for protection.
I was utterly shocked of who I saw.
It was Beau and Conor.
"Get her." Beau said and they started coming at me.
"Conor?! Why would you do this to me!" I screamed as I started swinging the lamp at them. Conor looked torn.
"You don't understand Alina. I have to do what my Alpha says." He said painfully. I fucking hate Chandler.
I screamed as Beau grabbed my legs and I dropped the lamp. Crap!
Conor picked up my arms and they put me on the bed. I screamed my head off and thrashed around, trying to get off their grip. Beau covered my mouth with a cliche kidnapping ductape and also tied my legs and my arms together. I started crying and still thrashed as they carried me downstairs and then out the house. My house was completely trashed. They moved quickly and quietly through the night. At this point, I was done trying to get free. It would never happen.
Was Chandler going to finally get rid of me?
They brought me to an expensive truck and put me in the back. Once they got in the car, Beau locked the doors. None of them dared to look at me.
After a few minutes of driving, I had an idea.
"Mhh mhhmh! mhmh!" My voice was muffled over the ductape. Beau looked to Conor, who nodded and then Peeled the ductape of my lips.
"I have to pee!!" I squealed. Beau groaned.
"Hold it!" He ordered.
"I don't think I can, unless you want me to piss on this very expensive looking car.. are these leather seats-?" I taunted and instantly Beau stopped the car. Ada Boy!
Clever Alina..
He turned to me.
"Now listen here, You don't try anything alright, and make it quick!"
"Well I'm not a man, but I'll try." I snapped at him. Conor ripped off my ductapes. Yes!
I played it cool and started walking in the woods. The boys followed.
"Ah ugh! Stay right there and close your eyes." I said and they did so.
Dumb asses..
I started walking some more and once I thought I was far enough I sprinted. The leaves and branches made loud noises as I ran and soon the guys knew I was running. I could hear one of them behind me. I looked back but then my foot got caught on a branch and I went flying on the ground.
It was Conor who caught up with me.
"Just let me go Conor! Please, I thought we were friends!" I begged.
"We are Alina, but if I don't do this then I can get kicked out the pack and Chandler could hurt my family." He said. Conor flung me over his shoulder. I didn't even protest. I couldn't do that to his family and I didn't want Conor to be a rogue.
I silently sobbed and one of my tears accidental slipped onto his bare shoulder. I knew he felt it and was guilty by the way his steps flattered.
"I really am sorry and I hope you can forgive me." Conor said apologetic. He was sweet.
"I do Conor." I said sighing. We were almost to the car.
"Why do you think Chandler wanted you to take me." I asked, resting my head on his back.
"Revenge." He replied and we were back at the car. Beau snarled at me.
"Good job Conor." Beau said and they put me in the car once again. They didn't bother to tie me up but the car doors were locked anyways.
For a while I started drifting off to sleep but we stopped and I sat up, looking out the window. We were at the same big mansion from when I accidentally found Chandler with the blonde.
This was his house..
Conor and Beau grabbed me arms (Beau a little more roughly) (( like jeez I'm a girl)) , and brought me inside. Everything was huge and pretty much spacey.
Chandler came in with other guys which I'm guessing were his fighters. They all hooped and hollered, chanting from their "accomplishment".
Some were cracking beers, talking about what they did to my pack. How cruel!
Chandler's eyes settled on me and he smiled. I narrowed my eyes at him, shoving my middle finger out.
Oh my god, I was turning into my mom. The horror.
Chandler's smile changed and he pointed at Beau.
"Go bring her to my room." Chandler said and threw a pair of keys at Beau. Beau nodded, grinning and Brought me up the stairs. He pushed me into an open room and I heard the lock click into place.
I also heard them celebrating.
I pounded on the door, screaming at the top of my lungs so they would hear.
"YOU FUCKERS!!, WHEN I GET OUT IM RIPPING YOU TO SHREDS! IM GOING TO KILL YOU." I screamed.
Eventually my throat got sore and I dropped to the floor and started crying myself to sleep.
=========
** Chandler's P.O.V. **
I handed each guy a beer and then slumped in my king chair. I pointed my beer out.
"Cheers guys, to a great night." I toasted and there was an echo of cheers.
"Just to be clear, nobody killed anyone right?" I asked.
"No Alpha but we got them good!" Someone hollered.
There were more hollering but one stopped us all.
"YOU FUCKERS!!, WHEN I GET OUT IM RIPPING YOU TO SHREDS! IM GOING TO KILL YOU." We all heard Alina scream.
Some guys laughed.
"Handful you got there." I heard and I nodded.
I sure did.
=======
Alina's P.O.V.
I woke up to an arm slung over me. A big arm.. what a minute. I looked over to see Chandler with no shirt on, sleeping. Awe he looked so cute. NO. Alina, stop.
I sat up and pushed the arm off of me. Chandler woke up startled, but quickly snapped out of it. I leaped off the bed.
"There's guards around the house and all around my territory so there's no use of escaping." He slurred half way a wake. I slumped. Great!
"Well, if I'm being held here against my will, I want a separate bedroom." I huffed. Chandler got out the bed and his Abs were basically all I could see. Oh my lord they were so hot..
"You sure about that sweetheart?" He smirked at me and put on a shirt. He caught me gawking at him!
"Yes and I want to call my parents!" I crossed my arms.
I still couldn't believe I slept in the same bed as him last night. The thought gave me chills and I didn't know if they were good or bad.
"No can do." He replied going into the bathroom. I gave a frustrated noise only for him to laugh at me!
I hate him so much...
"How do I know their not hurt?"
"Trust me." Chandler said bluntly. Was he out of his mind? This guy was crazy!
"Trust you?! Are you kidding me, I HATE you. I don't want to be even in the same room as you.."
".. I don't even want you to be my mate." I mumbled and It came out before I could stop it. I meant it and i didn't want to take it back at all, but why did I feel so guilty saying it.
"Remember I fixed that problem for the both of us." He said harshly and stormed out the room.
By fixing it, he meant rejecting me?
___________________________
Hope you liked this chapter even though I rushed so I could upload today :)
I hope everyone had a merry Christmas or what ever you celebrate!!
Tell me in the comments, what you got!
Before the year is over, I really am trying to get 3k on my Instagram Gabbyw00d So help me out by following please!
Go check out my other story!!! I just updated that too and my fingers hurt from all this typing!
•vote
•comment
•follow
, gabby