Chapter 1

::::::::::: Harley's POV ::::::::::::

~ at night ~

After saving the world from a witch trying to destroying the world and take it over but When I got back to belle reve. I requested a bed, a bookshelf and an espresso machine. I got my prison clothes on and laid down on my new bed. I also told them not to touch me because if the do Amanda would take care of it if they do. I fell asleep on my bed all wrapped up in a blanket. But I woke up in the middle of the night and looked around and on the second floor I see a dark figure looking at me. I waved at the figure but it didn't wave back. I fell back asleep wondering who was the figure.

~ the dream ~

"Harley" a person said as I was in a cave on a computer. I turn to see the billionaire Bruce Wayne.

"Yes Bruce" I said

"The Justice League need to know if you would like to join us" he asked as he sat down in a chair next to me

"Yeah I would love to. I mean fighting by your side is fun but fighting with the others by their side would be even more fun" I said

"I'll let them know then" he said and turned to another computer "so it not as much fun fighting bad guys by my
side then" he add while looking through security cameras at Arkham

"Well it is but we do flirt a lot to when we're fighting by each other's side but I think Alfred doesn't like it when he hears us" I said sitting in his lap and kisses his cheek. He laughs as he kisses me on the lips and I kissed back

~ end of dream ~

I woke up and looked around. I sat up and right on time came my breakfast. I ate that then I sat down on my bed with a book and a tea cup of my espresso. As I finished my espresso I get up and get to fill it up again. As it was getting filled up I was staring off into space until I heard an explosion and jumped people dressed as guards were shooting the other guards. A guard came in with a power saw and cutting the lock on the cell door. Another guard comes in and takes his mask off revealing my puddin.

"Puddin" I said happily and hugged him

"Lets go home" he said hugging me back.

We left belle reve and arrived at our mansion out in the middle of nowhere. Me and puddin spent the rest of the day trying to plan on robbing a bank.

:::::::::::: Bruce's POV :::::::::::

The news came on a woman saying that the Joker and broke Harley out of belle reve. I was mad because of the Joker breaking her out he doesn't care for her so why would he break her out. But right after the suicide squad save the world from a witch I went to check on Harley when she came back to belle reve. I watched her sleep and she woke up in the middle of the night and spotted me. She waved but I didn't wave back then she fell back to sleep. I should of payed all of her charges that were on her and took her with me but that would mean I would have to tell her that I was Bruce Wayne and I don't know if I should tell her that cause she could escape and tell everyone. So it was best not to do it.

~ late at night ~

I saw the bat signal up in the sky so I got down to the bat cave and dress and into the bat mobile. Once I got the information. I realized that Joker and Harley Quinn are robbing a bank. I get to the bank and see the Joker and Harley grabbing the money while the henchmen are on the watch. I hid in the dark and used my boomerangs to knock the henchmen out.

"Puddin I think someone's here" she said as she stops filling the bag up

"Really who is it?" He asked still filling the bag up

"That would be me" I said holding Harley

"Awwwww bats why do you have to ruin the fun" Joker said as he stopped filling the bag up

"Return the money Joker" I said

"Na" Joker said and threw some smoke bombs to make me unhand Harley. Once the smoke bombs cleared so did Harley and Joker with the money. I ran to my bat mobile and started chasing them in the Joker's purple Lamborghini but they got away.

I arrived back to the bat cave and started thinking. Ever since Harley got with that clown I've been really jealous about it. I've always watched her when she was sleeping in belle reve. Am I falling for Harley Quinn?