Chapter 72

*HEYOOO

AAHAHHH

This chapter is kinda short but I mean it happened? ahahahheeeeeeeeee.

Yuri on Ice is gonna fuck me up tomorrow aeeeEEEHHA

ENJOY THE UPDATE BYE.*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 72

Jack's POV

I thought about this moment for a good minute. My chest was burning with distaste for the person who was standing near me, the one who dared to hurt Ao. I desperately wanted to do something, anything just so I could leave this bastard begging for mercy. But my priorities couldn't be placed here. I had to leave now.

"State your name," I growled.

They didn't speak.

I scowled. "State your name!"

I know they're still there, watching me. Why won't they speak?

"Tell me your name or I'll force it from you," I hissed, stepping forward again. Their scent was stronger. It kept pissing me off... I don't need this.

Before I could leave out of the building, rapid footfall echoed in my ears. Quickly, I sidestepped as I felt a body charge past me. They kept moving and so did I. We maneuvered around in a dangerous dance in the lobby, and I kept a good pace until a blade sliced into my arm. It was just a cut but I was nonetheless angered. This guy isn't giving me much of a choice, is he?

Fine.

"Get out of my way!," I growled, my voice echoing throughout the lobby.

I was suddenly tackled down and my attacker's weight fell on top of me. Judging by the way the body feels, it's a man. He grabbed onto my neck with one hand and squeezed, making me choke for a brief moment. Quickly, I pressed my fingers into his rib cage and elongated my claws. Despite that I felt blood pour down between my fingers, the man didn't make a sound. Instead, he kept strangling me and, since he cut me with a knife earlier, he could stab me at any second.

I yanked my hand across to his other side, cutting his stomach open and pushing him to the side in the process. Once he was off, I got up and used the truncheon to smash it into his head. Instead of landing the hit, it was stopped when he caught it in his hand and yanked it out of my hold. A fist rammed into the side of my head and I hissed angrily. Elongating the claws on my other hand, I snagged onto his face and sliced down. I felt blood splatter onto my forearms, but even with this the man still came after me.

He managed to sneak a leg in between us and kicked me away. I slid across the floor and raced back up to my feet. His presence rushed towards me and I dodged out of his way. I raised my arms up to defend myself and swiped at him. I felt nothing and kept moving along with him. His fists slammed into my arms as I blocked and some would find their way through. Stepping back, I landed a hard kick to the man's side and sent him stumbling. In the time it took for him to stagger, I slammed a punch across his face. I felt his nose break upon impact and suddenly began to wonder just how much this guy could take. He should be dead by now, but he's not. If this keeps up, I might have to do something drastic...

I dodged out of the way of his body barreling towards me again, and sprinted at him. Jumping up, I latched myself onto him and bit into his neck to rip out his jugular. As I tore away at his flesh, he still stood wavering on his feet, not uttering a single sound. What the hell is he...?