V¤ Bloody Ball

V

"I do not want my hair cut!" I exclaim.

"The master wishes for your hair to be cut." The maid with the scissors explains.

"It's my hair I decide if I want it cut or not!"

"Stay still before I end up cutting your ear on accident." She says calmly but with a bit of irritation lingering in her voice.

I've never cut it before so I won't know if I look good or not. I close my eyes shut when I hear the scissors cut hair. I keep hearing the scissors made of iron going snip, snip. She's cutting too much!

"Stop twitching so much!" She finally losses her cool.

"I can't help it, the sound of the scissors hurts my ears!" I'm beginning to whine. I breathe in and relax. I used to be a high ranged noble and I still am. I shall act as such.

"There." She announces.

I open my eyes and my eyes land on the ground where all my hair is. She hands me a mirror.

I swallow and take a look. Oh... "It's short..."

"Yes" she bluntly replies.

I don't like her and the way she is treating me, "come and sit," I command her. She, not having much of a choice since I compelled her, sits to where I instructed her to sit.

Now firmly on my lap I tilt her head to the right. "Scream and try to escape" I compel her. I bite into her neck roughly. The poor thing begins to scream and very loudly for my liking so I finish her quickly.

Her blood tasted of jealousy and sin. I let her cold body slide off. "It's rude to stare." I state.

"My apologies."

"The only reason I haven't killed you is because Dante wishes for me not to but I will kill you without a second thought if you try anything." I tell him with a fierce look in my eye.

"I shall do no such thing-" he says with a straight face but I can hear the sarcasm -"I simply wanted to ask of you something."

"What is it?"

"How did you open the coffin?" He asks with a serious tone.

"Why? We're you not able to open it?" I ask.

He continues to stay silent, "well if you must know... I simply pushed it open."

"Hmm..." he starts walking to me. I cross my legs waiting to see what he will do. I have on one of Dante's silk dress shirts that he puts on under his suits. It is long and goes up to my thighs and it is white.

Dean kneels in front of me and grabs my foot. He kisses my toe then makes his way up. It feels nice... I close my eyes - "sto, nh" he suddenly does what Dante always does to me, strokes and licks my cock. I grab a hold of his hair.

"What are you doing brother?" Dante asks calmly.

"Giving pleasure to this beauty." He says then goes back.

"Ahh!"

Dante walks over to me. He stops behind me and begins to kiss me. "Ah." he starts pinching my nipples.

"Dante you bastard!" I hiss at him. How could he allow this?

"You love it don't you?" He whispers in my ear. I give up, I turn my head to find his lips and he kisses me again.

"Ah!" I flinch. Dean's fingers are in my- "ah!" my body tenses then relaxes. He hit something...

"That's enough brother." Dante says.