Dorm-trip!

Hear yeee~ Hear yee... Another Dream came to town.. How about waking up in a dorm full of Beautiful creatures and---whatever, just read VYangggg's dream, I bet you'll be jealous of her. :p

• • •

Hey unnie I would like to share my weird Kpop dream

it's about Exo and Bts

One day I woke feeling dizzy inside a weird room then it hit me. It wasn't my room so I panicked but then the door opened and BYUN FREAKING BAEKHYUN and PARK YODA CHANYEOL came in with a milk then he handed it to me.

I confusely stared at him then I drink the milk and said thank you.

Baekhyun then told me to go out and explore their dorm I nodded and walked out but V and Jungkook was there standing infront of me I was confused that somebody started shaking me.

I thought it was V since they're infront of me but it was Luhan who was shaking me asking if I was ok. I was so shocked and confused at the same time so I started running around until I bump into someone that is tall I looked up and saw that it was Tao checking his self infront of the mirror not minding that I bump him.

I stand up and ran inside a room that was close to me but Jimin was inside eating a bucket of chicken then he looked at me and asked me if I want some, but I ran out of the room and tripped into something I looked back there I saw Chen laughing while his leg was infront of the door.

I stood up and ran to the kitchen there I saw D.O cooking I stood there frozen as soon as he saw me he turned off the stove and approached me then he held my hand and guide me back to the room where I woke up. 

I looked up and saw that Sehun was the one who was holding my hand 

'Wait I thought it was D.O who was guiding me' 

I thought I shook off the thought and went inside the room and climbed to bed then I felt my eyelids getting heavy that I started to fall asleep the last thing I heard was 

"Go back to sleep" as soon as I heard that I woke up from my weird dream

So yeah that's it unnie that's where my dream ended I don't really know where my dream was heading so I hope you understand my weird dream.

-------

Dayummmm gurl, that's one hell of a linking shit of boys in a dorm. Wait, but how did you get the hell inside of their dorm...woops, wait, PLOT TWIST, you're their pet puppy. HAHAHA jk. Cute dream tho.