Ma City

So what if your favorite boy group picked you us the lucky fan who would go around with them.....hmm? Try reading kookiesnsugar's dream as she've been picked as that lucky student by BTS..

• • •

So... This dream was, weird as hell, but extremely interesting. It was about BTS.

It started off with me in school and the principal called me into his office. Obviously scared, I walked there really, really slowly. And when I reached his room, I remembered forgetting to knock and I just barged into the room and... BTS WAS THERE. Apparently, I fainted. 

The next thing I remember was waking up in the office with J-Hope's face directly above mine. I looked up and saw that they were all standing in front of me in a circle. They introduced themselves just like how they do in every video and concert.

I stood up and greeted them. Namjoon then spoke up,

"So, we're here today to tell you that you're the lucky girl we've chosen to follow us around the city for the whole day."

He showed his cute ass smile and I wanted to faint again. And then I said,

"Wait, it's an honour but... Why me?"

"Because we saw your covers of our songs on YouTube. Our manager contacted your school to inform them that we'll be here today."

So, my hard work paid off I guess. I did covers for fun, not knowing that BTS would actually watch them.

And then we went out of the office and people gathered around us but there were bodyguards who escorted us out of the school while people were taking pictures of them. I was told that my mom knew about this and I got slightly pissed because if she had told me I wouldn't have fainted, in front of BTS.

So we drove aroumd to various spots in the city and my dream ended when they all hugged me. (Yes, I died there)

I woke up, realising it was a dream and oh my, I was, really really pissed but I was happy because I had the BEST DREAM EVER OK ^o^