PRETTY

D2
taehyung focus
"you are so pretty."

it's the next day, lunch break, and jungkook is happily walking taehyung to the library, burbling compliments to the flustered elder.

"huh, oh um thanks." he was still a little iffy about the younger - unsure on how to act around this new and foreign jungkook.

"how are you so pretty?"

"i don't know??"

a bunch of girls pass by the two boys, giggling and waving at jungkook timidly. taehyung even spots a guy in the back of the mini crowd, desperately yearning for jungkook's attention.

but jungkook simply gives an acknowledging smile to the girls and boy before turning away to face taehyung, complimenting him once more. "you're beautiful, you know that?"
this makes taehyung smile a little.

"jungk-"

"and you're handsome as well."

"jungkook, what are you doing?" taehyung laughs, cheeks glowing.

"hmm? oh, im just wooing you." he smiles and pauses before talking again,

"you think you're ready to date me now?"

taehyung rolls his eyes as he walks away from the younger, chuckling as he does so.

"when will you date me??" jungkook calls after him, exasperatedly running to catch up with taehyung.

"jungkook, telling me that im pretty won't get me to date you." taehyung says, ducking his head and his crimson cheeks.

"so is there something specific that i should do?" jungkook huffs. taehyung shrugs.

"im going to the library to study, bye!" taehyung gives a small smile before walking away, leaving a thoughtful jungkook behind.

jungkook focus
namjoon hyung said that he would like compliments??
does this mean i need to try something else now??

jungkook sighs before digging his hands into his front jeans pockets and strides down the hallway to the canteen.

what else did hyung say to do?
oh, he said to give gifts?

                                  +

jungkook ignores the librarian glaring at the loud rustles that jungkook's plastic bag caused, and walks down the aisle to the back of the library. he scans the library to catch the familiar face of taehyung but instead finds himself catching the attention of a girl with big boobs. he grins, sending a suggestive wink but stops quickly.

bad jungkook, you're meant to find taehyung, he scolds himself and continues to wander down the endless library.

he finally spots taehyung studying with another male, the two trying to stifle their giggles. jungkook cocks his head, watching taehyung's face scrunch up whilst trying hard not to giggle at the guy that jungkook didn't recognise.

"shh!" the librarian urges when taehyung's friend snorts loudly.

jungkook, uninterested in taehyung's friend, walks over to taehyung.