Chapter 1

Bold: Liam  

Normal: Ivy

- Incoming Call -

12:05 PM

Unknown Number

"Hello! Welcome to subway hotline, yes we have a hotline, no you cannot order on this hotline, but you may ask questions about subway, stupid I know. Anyway, how may I help you good sir, oh wait, you could be a girl... let me rephrase that, how may I help you good person?"

"Please dial down the happiness and positiveness."

"Oh, i'm sorry, I'm quite the chatter box, I can talk about absolutely anything, you name it I can speak it... that didn't make sense, damn I-"

"Please have mercy on my ears."

"Sorry."

"How did you even get this job?"

"Well you see I put on a giant smile, shaked the managers hand and started talking about why i'd be the best person for the job, when I was finished he said, 'congratulations, you got the job!', so I went home and said, 'mum! I got the job', and she was like-"

"I didn't ask for your life story."

"Oh, well technically you asked-"

"Shut up."

"Damn alright calm down. Why'd you call subway anyway?"

"I thought this was my friends number, obviously it isn't, seeing as I'm stuck talking to you."

"You could always hang up if you don't like talking to me."

"Good point."

"I know, that's why I said it-"

Beep Beep Beep

- Call Ended -

"... How rude."

-----------------------------------

HELLO PEOPLE! this is my second book on wattpad. 

If you have any feedback, i'd be happy to hear it. 

xX Skittle Lova