Strudel

{EDITED 28/04/2022}

{if it's okay with you I'm going to change some things they're all roughly still apart of the plot but I want Evelyn and Newts relationship to move on further so changing how some things happen will help. It'll all still fit to the plot of the story overall but I just want to make sure you're all okay with that :)}

{Not edited because it's damn late}

-

The four apparate to Brownstone street with Tina and Newt either side of Jacob trying their best to keep him steady, Newt's free hand still intertwined with Evelyn's.

"Okay before we go in, I'm not supposed to have men on the premises-" Tina stops what she's saying and looks at Evelyn.

"I thought you left?" but before Evelyn can respond Newt interrupts.

"I grabbed her as we disapparated, wasn't going to leave her behind she has my case." Newt then acknowledges he's still holding onto Evelyn and pulls his hand away a slight blush appearing on his face as he rubs the back of his neck nervously.

"Also if you can't have men on the premises, Mr Kowalski and I can easily seek other accommodation-"

Tina gives him a look that reads nice try perfectly.

"Oh no, you don't." she sternly speaks and leads them into her apartment.

The four tiptoe up the stairs as best they can with a rather dishevelled Jacob still and just when they reach the first landing .. they're caught.

Mrs Esposito Tina's landlady calls out, 

"Tina, is that you?" 

Jacob holds onto Newt to steady himself as they all come to an sudden halt trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Yes, Mrs Esposito" Tina nervously calls back.

"You alone?" Mrs Esposito calls back.

"I'm always alone Mrs Esposito"

Silence.

With a now relieved look upon Tina's face, they proceed to quietly make their way to the door Tina's apartment.

-

The Goldstein resident is rather small, the door opens inwards displaying a small sitting room with cushioned chairs, a fire place and amongst other objects there's clutters of witches' magazines, laundry accoutrements and even a dressmaker's dummy.

 As it cosy as it feels, it also feels alive with magic.

Just outside the fire place, clothes hang from floating sticks, various newspapers with moving images are scattered about the place and then at the end of the room is a breathtakingly beautiful blonde haired lady; Tina's sister.

She's wearing a pink silk slip that is the sort of item you'd find under clothes and it's clear that Jacob is shaken by her beauty as he stands looking at her as though in a trance of some sort.

Newt barely notices her as he looks out the window, desperate to leave as soon as he can, whilst Evelyn looks about the apartment warmth flows through her as she soaks in the home like feel it holds.

"Teenie you brought friends home?" Tina's sister asks .

"This is my sister Queenie" Tina says looking her sister up and down before adding,

 "You want to put something on?"

Queenie doesn't seem concerned in the slightest over the fact that she has next to nothing on.