|49. Torture Video|

Rowan's POV

Two days later... Friday

Boys Home

!!MATURE!!

I kept hitting the punching bag in front of me as sweat beaded down my forehead. After Andy ran off, I knew there was no way of getting her back so I stopped trying and gave up. When I told the boys what happened they were quiet, just looking around the room.

I decided to ignore ever call, text, message, etc from Andy. I just need to leave her alone, we are only allies and nothing else.

I punched the bag in front of me harder in anger, I need to focus on my gang and not her. Stop fucking thinking about her Rowan Oliver!!!

I punch the bag harder and I hear a door swing open.

"Boss! Where are you?!" Carson called out and I stopped punching the punching bag to go see what was wrong with them.

"What's up?" I asked, grabbing a beer from the fridge to drink.

"Andy is missing!" Austin said pulling his hair.

I took a sip of my beer and looked at them. "Oh" I said and they look at me crazy.

"Oh?! Why did you say oh?!" Tony screeched.

"She's probably off fucking some random guy boys" I take another sip of my beer and Carson grabbed it and threw it at a wall.

"This is serious Rowan! Your girlfriend is missing! No one has seen her in the last two days! Greg and her gang can't find her, she isn't picking up her phone and she hasn't contacted anyone! Leo tried tracking her phone down, they found it cracked and broken at a old park! She's not fucking anyone!" Austin says getting angrier.

Now this is where I care.

"Where the hell is she?!" I yell.

"We don't know but Greg has a theory her uncle took her, Andrea wouldn't go missing just like that Rowan" true, she would of called first.

Tony's phone ringed and he picked it up, it's Greg.

"Hey Greg, any news?' I ask.

"All of you need to come down to the house, there's something you need to see..." He says sadly and I grab my car keys quickly before Tony hung up the phone.

Where the hell are you Andy?
_____________
Andrea's Home

I bang on the door impatiently and Greg opened the door and we walk in. I see Leo, Greg, Eric, Skylar, TJ, Jake, and Jasper standing there looking at the TV screen sadly, it wasn't showing anything it was just pitch black.

"What's going on?" I asked and the first one to speak was Leo.

"You need to see this, the doorbell rang and when I answered it, there was no one but a video tape that said play me on it and we just watched it" he said and Greg started to speak.

"What you're about to see is crucial Rowan, but you need to watch the whole thing, understand?" He says and I hesitated before nodding my head.