Epilogue

QOTC
Sequel?
AOTC
Idk

//

"Mommy, look! The nice lady gave me this!" Shouts my son, Oliver, who was holding a lollipop, running towards me in the park. Xavier sat quietly, next to me on the bench, watching Oliver.

"Who gave it to you?" I asked, smiling at the cute three year old. He had Xavier's eyes and mouth, his nose and hair was similar to mine.

He turns around, looking for the lady.

"She was wight thewe!" He said frustratedly. Oliver surely got Xavier's non existence patience.

"Open, pwease," but he got my politeness.

As I was opening the wrapper of the lollipop, my phone rang. I handed it over to Xavier, who looked confused.

"Damon?" He questioned.

I heard Damon talking in the other end, which sounded like gibberish. Xavier eyes went wide, and snatched the lollipop out of my hand.

"Hey! Get youw own!" Oliver shouts.

"Alright, thanks. Bye," Xavier hung up.

"What did he want?" I asked, reaching for Oliver's lollipop that Xavier had in his hands.

"She was never after you. She knew we would mate soon. She's after our child! She wants his power. He has my alpha blood, and your royal blood. He's the one she's targeting." Xavier rushed out.

"Oliver, what does the lady that gave you the lollipop look like?" I asked, grabbing his hand.

"She wooks wike wuncwel Damon," Oliver said, "now, gimme!" He said, trying to reach for the lollipop that's being held by Xavier.

"We gotta go, c'mon," Xavier stood up, flinging the lollipop into the trash bin.

Xavier picked Oliver up by his armpit, and set him on his hip.

"My wowipop!" Oliver whined.

"We'll get some later, that one is very bad," I said, as we rushed towards the car.

Xavier drove the car to our house, which was about fifteen minutes away from the park.

"Pack your things, Lassie. We gotta leave," Xavier ordered.

I rushed upstairs, getting most of Xavier's and my stuff in two suitcases. I also packed Oliver's, I managed to get them downstairs, —mostly by letting it slide down the stairs.

Xavier had packed food, and loaded them in the SUV.

The door bell rang, "That must be my brothers. I asked them to come to hang out a few days back," Xavier said, going towards the door.

"Xavier!" I heard his brothers cheered.

"She's back, and she's not after Lassie, she after Oliver." Xavier sighed, "now we're packing. We're moving from this place."

"We'll help," Brad said.

"Thanks. We'll need all the help to move all these stuff," Xavier says.

We managed to put all our stuff inside Xavier's brothers' cars. Thank god they brought their own cars.

Time to start a new life.