Chapter XV - My Erasthai

He's gotta be joking. Yet he doesn't look playful or amused now. His eyes are challenging me to deny his claim.

"What do you mean?" I manage to squeak out instead.

"What do you think I meant, sunshine?" he taunts me. "I mean, you're mine so I can look at you anyway, anyhow, anywhere I want to." he announces casually. His eyes watchful.

My heart flutters crazily at his words.

No! I shouldn't be happy about this. I should be getting tired of being treated like an object. Logan said that I belong to him, and treats me like garbage. I'm not having another male, treating me like that. I'm a person, damn it! A respectable, strong lady she-wolf! I have to show him that I deserve to be treated with respect. Yeah!!!

Satisfied with the pep talk I'm giving myself, I steal a glance at the lycan sitting comfortably on my bed. His biceps taut with muscles. His well defined chest and abs almost visible underneath that tight t-shirt. His hair mused sexily like he just rolled out of bed, well, he's still in bed...my bed. His eyes, his lips...but oh goddess, isn't he gorgeous?

Oh for goddess sake! Focus, Genesis!

I quickly avert my eyes. "Well, you don't own me."

"Sure I do...and you know it. You've known that for three years now."

What?

"Now put your shoes on, sunshine," he growls.

"You can't just tell me what to do," I protest. "I do what I want to do. Just because you're a lycan you can't just make me do things you want me to do." I think I'm blabbering. I do that when I get nervous.

He pushes off the bed and lithely gets to his feet. His movement so quick yet so quiet.

"You have no idea what I want to do to you," he mumbles under his breath.

"When did you become such a little spitfire, Sunshine?" his eyes narrows as he stalks closer.

I gulp nervously. The way he moves reminds me of what he is. He's a lycan, the ultimate hunter. It scares me and excites me at the same time.

"Careful, I might like it. I might enjoy bending you to my will," his breath teases my ear . My heart flutters in my chest. My head fills with the image of him "bending" me to his "will". My stomach clench and my toes curl at the image.

Oh cuddly bunnies and fuzzy slippers! When did you become such a hussy, Genesis? My cheeks turns fiery red.

"I wonder what delicious thoughts are playing in that pretty little head of yours, Sunshine," he muses wickedly. "Whatever it is, I would love to oblige, but we don't have time for that now."

He effortlessly picks me up and in a blink of an eye, sets me down on my bed.

"What are you doing?" I manage to squeak. He's kneeling down beside me. His fingers caressing my ankle, sending jolts of electricity up my leg. He easily slips my sneakers onto my feet.

He smells wonderful. All male and woodsy...somewhat sweet and reminds me of summer and and raindrops and sunshine. Like a crazy creeper that I am, I lean in and breath in his scent deeply. I could breath him in all day.

The back of his head is so close to my nose, my fingers itch to comb through the silkiness of his hair.

"Your family is waking up. I'm taking you away where nobody can interrupt us."

Interrupt us? Interrupt us doing what exactly? He turns and smiles as if he knew what I was thinking. My cheeks turn red. His smile widens, showing his straight white teeth. His amusement at my expense is back.