38.0 I'm really drunk!

"Class starts in five minutes

"Class starts in five minutes." Coach spoke through a megaphone as he walked through the halls of the high school. "Just because there's no power, don't expect there to be no school."

"That's a triple negative." Stiles stated from his locker.

"Nice job, coach." Madison smiled at Coach Finstock.

"Copy that." Coach walked away from his two students.

Stiles knocked a keychain out of his locker, and Madison, being a curious little shit, picked it up. "What's this?" She asked Stiles.

Stiles shrugged. "I've never seen it." Madison noticed Scott walking inside, and waved to him. Stiles saw him start to walk towards Kira, so he grabbed a hold of him. "No. No. Stop."

"What?" Scott asked him. "I need to talk to her."

"I don't think that you remember someone leaving a coded message, telling Barrow to kill her." Madison stayed abruptly.

"Which is why I need to talk to her."

"Well, then your stupid." Madison let out a chuckle as she spoke. "But seriously, Scott. No way."

"Until we find out if she's another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everyone, I vote against any and all interaction." Stiles said to Scott.

Madison nodded. "I second that statement."

"But what if she's like me?" Scott asked as Kira left her locker.

"That girl walked through 21 gigawatts of electricity." Madison rolled her eyes. "She's definitely not like you." The bell rang, and the three walked off to class.

*

Madison's fellow gay, Danny, had forced her to go to his black light Halloween party. So, there she was. Madison knew she wouldn't make it through the night without it, so she drank until she became shitfaced.

She began dancing with some random girl, but stopped as she saw Kira, Stiles, and Scott enter. She smiled before running over to them. "Stiles!" She exclaimed before kissing him on the cheek. "Come dance with me."

Madison grabbed onto his hand and started to lead him to the dance floor. Madison wrapped her arms, and pulled him closer to her as she shook her hips to the music.

"Madi, what's up with you?" Stiles laughed as his best friend danced against him.

"I'm really drunk!"