The Plan

No one's POV

Creaye watched as she tried to think of something.

I didn't even know why he told me to do that thing, but he's as risky as ever.

Creaye reluctantly thought as she recalled how the plan was executed.

Flashback~~~

Eos and the others we're waiting patiently outside in the car.

"Eos, I got it. " Januel said as he announced victoriously. "Their security was a bit tight, but this is elementary work." Januel remarked as he stood up stretching his arms.

Eos sat and examined the screen before placing the phone back to his ears.

"Creaye, it's risky.........but can you stall them for a bit longer?" Yael spoke after thinking things through. Hesitation was obvious in his words.

*I think so... But not too long*
Creaye spoke slowly from the other line.

"Good, while stalling I want you to do something." Eos said sighing a heavy sigh.

*what is it?*

Eos's Gaze was fixated on the computer screen which showed Creaye's location and the map of the place where she is held. Or lost.

"Is there anyone following you?" Eos asked still looking at the screen.

"I think I lost them, but not too long. He deliberately ordered all of his men to find me. So.... Maybe this place's security dropped." Creaye said as she stopped for awhile.

"That's what he wants us to think."Eos said and before Creaye could ask once more he cut her off. "5 meters from you, I think there's a room there."

"There is" Creaye answered as she ran towards it.

"Go in, and pressed the alarm near the basement."

"Why?"

"Just do it, we have no time!" Creaye quickly did the job and heard the ringing alarm from afar.

Eos and the others heard as well.

"Good job, next ring the 4th floor's alarm. " Creaye swiftly moved her hands as Yael ordered her to.

"Then the 3rd, until the 1st. After setting all of them ran as fast as you can to the 2nd floor last room. I'll meet you there." Eos said before hanging up.

"He's still obnoxious as ever...... And cold." Creaye thought as she gave a wry smile then ran as her legs could carry her to the 2nd floor.

I'm meeting him.....

Soon.......

~end of flashback~

Creaye POV

"I knew you'd be here." Yael said as he smirked at the cornered guy. "Mr. Richard Mitte or should I say
.
.
.
.
Ms. Flare Levierre. "Yael said as I watched in horror not believing my eyes.

Mr. Richard gave us a defeated smile before taking off every disguise that showed his manliness then revealed a woman in mid thirties.

"Aunt Flare?!" I exclaimed as I gasp.

"No wonder Richard hasn't shown up since we found ms. Creaye." Drairry said as he gave my aunt a glare. "Where is he?!" Drairry demanded.

"Dead, probably bones by now." Aunt Flare spoke in a serious manner, taking out her fan and started fanning herself, this time with a slight fast pace. "Noel!" She called out.