Chapter One

I look at the school where I am going to spend the last year of my college life. I'll go the university then which, hopefull, will led me to a bright future, the one I always looked forward and that I'm finally reaching. A guy interrupts my thoughts when he pushes me to the floor.
"I am so sorry girl!". He says quite smiling to me.
I whisper "it's fine."
Then he runs away and two guys laugh at him. For some length of time, that seemed very long, those laughs faded with the haze of this terrible day. A day in which, I had to left my friends in order to come to my new school. We moved because of my mom's work, as always.
As soon as, I enter at school, everyone stops in their tracks and stare at me. I can hear what a group of guys are saying, one of them whisper - even though I can hear him - "Is that Eleanor Black? Damn, I didn't know she would start attending this college".
Some girls just look at me surprised as I walk past them, while others don't even pay me any attention.

I see a caretaker so I walk up to her and introduce myself to her. "Excuse me? My name is Eleanor Black and I would like to know where my first class is." She stares at me as I show her my timetable. She, then, smiles and says "Upstairs, the second room." I thank her and walk away.

I'm not really interested in making friends so I don't care about the girls who talk behind my back. It's probably because of my 'reputation'. When I was younger people called me 'slut', because I always dated guys. Mother Nature gave me a beauty that I like to use. I don't see nothing wrong in this. On the contrary, I think girls who cry after a boy are wasting their time.
You can't fully trust a boy and force them not to cheat on you. Every boy is a cheater. It's normal for girls at my age to have fun and try new things. But that doesn't have nothing to do with getting heart broken.

I smile and while I was looking for my class, my phone starts to ring so I answer it. It's my ex: Denny, saying that he's in the same college as me. How does he already know? Pf I guess word spreads fast. "Where are you?" He asks. I roll my eyes and respond: "I'm just going to enter the girls bathroom on the first floor."
You see, we dated for like five weeks and he thinks what we had was 'special' and 'real'.
I don't want to get attached to guys for that reason too, I don't want to be vulnerable and especially, I don't want my life to depend on someone.

"I'm coming baby." He hangs up and I sigh in disgust. I don't want to meet him so I run in the bathroom as quick as possible and slam the door.

I turn around and see a guy staring at me.
He's leaning against the wall, with a cigarette in his hand. He has dark eyes and ginger hair. Damn, can he just take me right now???

He smiles and stares at me. His gaze is focused on my chest then he looks at my miniskirt and smirks. "Eleanor Black, you look exactly like you are supposed to look."

I scoff.

"And tell me, how am I supposed to look?" I ask, folding my arms.
"How everyone describes you." He walks towards me and with each step he takes forward, I take a step back.
"Well, a few say that I look like a slut so..."

He rests his arm over my head and drops the burning cigarette on the floor. He looks up into my green eyes. "Well, you're a hot slut." He pushes his body against mine. He's turning me on so much, I feel like pushing myself onto him but, I stop myself from doing so. I laughed at his response. "I know Ian Gallagher." I look up to him and his hands find their way from my ass to my hips. He squeezes them.

"Wow. Eleanor Black knows me and we haven't even done anything yet." He emphasizes the 'yet'.
"You and my ex are friends. That's why." He turns me and pushes my body against the sink. He moves his hands up my skirt so my ass is practically exposed.

"Oh, you mean Denny? Well, we aren't friends anymore." He flips me over and sits me on the counter. I jump to the sudden cold touch from it.

"His girlfriend cheated on him with me and I guess he got tired of me, stealing his sluts."  He starts kissing my neck and I put my hands on neck, pushing him closer. "Sad" I moan.
He was so attractive that something was driving to get him quickier than I expected.

He pulls away, making me whimper at the sudden loss. His lips are so warm. I just want him to stop talking and start kissing me. I went to kiss him but he pushes me away. He smirks for the millionth time. "I know right and, guess what?" He asks.

"What?" I lean forward and attempt to kiss him again. He finally kisses back, licks my bottom lip for entrance and I deny him. Ian chuckles and says:  "This is happening again."
He starts unbuttoning my shirt, admiring the view of my chest. Thank god, I never button my shirt all the way to the top.

Ian became unpatient so he ripped my shirt and went to unclip my bra. "I want you so bad." He moans in my neck.

I jump, as the bathroom door opens, quickly cover myself up with the remainings of my shirt...