Chapter 14: New York, New York

Zya raced to get dressed. She was excited to go to a new place. Just as she was collecting a few extra toiletries from her counter, her phone rang. She was excited to see that it was Que.
"Hey boss lady...I don't mean to interrupt you during Religion Hours, but I done got a hold of some Tea about yo party and girl it is smoking hot!" Que said.
"Its okay girl....what's up?"
Zya said, entering the space where PK was. She quickly put her finger up to her mouth for him to sshh, then she pressed speaker.
"Okay..... So you know Juan from the east side? Well, he gay as hell first off...
Zya laughed as he continued...
" Giirrll I told you it was hot lol be quiet...now....me & Juan at the Doubletree, getting a room. The problem was, Tamisha was at the hotel bar getting chummy with some nigga.. So I go say what's up...whhhyyyy this bitch tell me to Quit working for y'all because y'all shit is about to crumble soon??" Que said
"So you know I had to get it lol.....I ask why she said that, she say Angel is planning something big to knock you two off...." Que explained, somberly.
"Que. I don't trust Tamisha Green. Ain't no telling what them two strung out hoes got up they sleeve but please believe we ready" Zya said. PK stood at the sink, shaking his head.
"Strung out? Oohhh Zya sounds like you got some tea of your own!" Que was cracking up. PK was tired of hearing about Angel. But he definitely wanted to know what Zya was talking about.
Zya continued cackling with Que for another five minutes before ending the call.
"See, nah ya bitch wanna kill me" Zya said, smiling.
"What did you mean when you said strung out? Strung out off what?" PK asked, eyeing her. He didn't like the fact that she knew things he didn't.
"Huh?" Was the first thing she could say but the truth was on her face.
"Don't fuckin play Zya. You heard me..."
The look he gave her instantly made her spill her secrets.
She sighed.
"Angel is addicted to pills. She gets them from Tamisha....I found out the day she came in the bar trippin." Truth was, she'd known before then. She wasn't about to tell PK that she was eavesdropping on their conversation.
PK shook his head. At that moment he remembered their escape plan.
"Fuck that....get ya shit on and call the bellhop to get these bags..."
The ride down the elevator was quiet.
"So why you just now telling me about this?"
"Baby....really, I didnt know how."
"Just like you did."
He was pissed, but put it aside for the sake of their trip...

2 Hours Later...
Their plane landed at LaGuardia Airport in Queens, NY. Their flight was cool, Zya slept the entire way. When she awoke, she peered out into the clear crisp New York sky. She looked up, to see PK unloading their carryons.
"Let's go Lil baby..." He said, gently helping her to her feet. They strutted through the airport like movie stars. Zya stole the show in a crisp white linen halter top, dark denim shorts and the gorgeous pair of Moschino boots PK had gifted her. He looked fly himself, in a Brooklyn Nets Jersey, dark blue True Religion jeans and a brand new pair of Louboutin sneakers. Their jewels sparkled. Zya's chocolate skin glowed under the bright lights of their surroundings. He retrieved their luggage and escorted her to the rental booth.
"Welcome to Hertz, how can I assist you today?" The happy go Lucky agent said with cheer.
"I have a reservation, Bryan Knight..." He said to her.
"Ohhhkkaayyyy, Welcome to New York, Mr.Knight, I have you reserved for a 2018 Mercedes Benz CLS, with Mrs. Zya Knight listed as the alternate driver....Correct?" The agent confirmed.
As PK dealt with getting them a ride, Zya zoned out. All she could really think about was the conversation she'd had with Que. What the fuck was Angel planning?
"Let's go love..." He said, shaking her out of her negative thoughts.
20 Minutes Later....
With PK behind the wheel, they sped through the streets of New York. She had so many questions, but how could she ask without blowing the whole groove?

PK eased the Benz into the valet area of The Plaza Hotel. It was beautiful inside. The cool lobby greeted them as they made their way to the front desk. They declined the bellhop after check in, and decided to escort themselves to the 29th Floor. Zya entered first, admiring the living space. She admired the view from the window. New York was so fast paced. The cars seemed to rush by. Everyone seemed in a hurry here. She was quiet, from the plane ride to that moment. PK had gotten comfortable immediately. Undressing down to his Polo boxers and socks and a hotel robe, he flopped down on the oversized couch and powered on the TV.
"Have you heard anything?" She said, turning to him from the window.
"Nah...My phone ain't on. I'm tryna focus on you and redo the celebration..." He said, rising from the couch and making his way toward her.
"You a princess...You didn't deserve what happened last night....I wanna make it up to you baby...." These words he said, in between kisses to her lips, cheeks, and neck. She could feel herself surrendering to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and allowed him to lift her off her feet.
"Keep these sexy ass boots on...take everything else off. And I mean everything..Slow." He whispered in a tone that shook her core. She obliged, removing her shirt first. She had to unzip the boots and slip them off in order to take off the skin tight shorts. She stepped back into her boot, hit the zipper and stood upright for him to see. He looked at her with lust, he loved the way the light purple bra and thing set sat on her frame.
"Take yo bra off..." He said, as he kicked his boxers to the side. She obeyed him, unsnapping, then letting her bra fall to the floor. He almost melted. She was so flawless. Her perfect nipples stared back at him. PK was standing about 15 feet from her. She slid her thong down her legs and stepped out of them. He approached her quickly, like a lion pouncing on its prey. He feasted upon her skin, licking her everywhere as he carried her to the master bathroom counter. She eased her hands through his dreads as he kissed her neck and sucked her nipples. She was ready. She used her left hand to pull him closer. He caught her drift, slid her down to the edge of the counter and entered her.
"Oh my god..." PK couldn't believe how tight she was.
"Mmmhmmm...yeesss baby...."Zya whispered. PK looked down at her. Her beautiful face was screwed in extacy. He drilled her harder. She responded by moaning out loud and taking hold of his neck. Taking advantage of this, he scooped her from the countertop, holding her by the waist, giving it to her. Zya loved it. He'd never made love to her like this. He moved her all around their suite. He used the high heels as leverage as he fucked her ruthlessly on top of the couch. He fucked her until he came, an hour later. They soon drifted into sleep.