Chapter 5 ~Edited halfly~

Steffens pov

"Steffen have you seen Katelyn I can't find her anywhere?" Dylan my beta asks. "No I haven't seen her since dinner, but Lukas proberally knows where she is." "LUKAS COME DOWN HERE." I yell. We hear him come down the stairs. "Have you seen Katelyn?" "Know I haven't, have you checked her room." "Yes I tried but the door was locked." "Do you think she is okay?" "Lukas don't you have a key to her room?" "Yea I do, you want to borrow it?" "Yes now give it to me." "Okay, okay here." After Lukas gave us the key we walked up to her room, I unlock the door with the key. It looks like there have been a rough attack in her room there are stuff all over the room, cloth, pictures and so much more. But one thing caught my eye a letter. I opened it up and start reading it out loud so Dylan could also hear it: To my not so dear pack. I have left the pack, I didn't want to be treated like a slave anymore I'm stronger than that, actually I'm stronger than any of you. Dylan the last beating you gave me, didn't hurt at all well except the kick, that broke my rib. I know I will shift soon, my wolf Sasha and I can feel it, and yes you read right I have a wolf I'm not just a human like you think. And if you are thinking that I was hiding Sasha from you then you are wrong, if have tried for years now to tell you that I have a wolf, you just wouldn't listen to me. The last straw for me to finally leave the pack was being rejected by my mate, I will not tell you who he is he can tell you himself. Now have a not so good life -Katelyn.

I couldn't believe it, she was gone, just like that *look what you have done you jerk, how could you reject her, she was beautiful and smart, she was perfect* *she isn't perfect, if she was perfect she would have shifted by now* he just growled at me and shut me out.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A week later

Katelyn's pov

"I'm ready for my first trainings lesson Oliver." "Alright today I just want to test your stamina, okay?" "Sounds good to me." "Okay just start to run around the lake." I just nod and start to run around the lake. After running for 1 ½ hour, in normal speed, I decide to run a little faster, I could tell that Oliver was shocked when I began to run faster.

Oliver's pov

I was really shocked when she instead of slowing down like normal wolfs would do when they have run half the time she has run. She begin to run faster, I could almost feel my jaw touch the ground, so I quickly shut it again.

After 15 minutes I told Katelyn to sprint until she couldn't run anymore. After 30 minutes she finally seemed to be just a little out of breathe, 10 minutes later she couldn't run anymore and stopped. "Well Katelyn it's not your stamina we needs you to train, so that's save us some time, we will continue tomorrow."

I walked into my officer and called my dad. "Dad do you think you could come over I need to talk to you about something." "Yea sure I will be over right away." After waiting for 5 minutes, there was a knock on the door. "It's open." My dad stepped in. "Hi there son." "Hi dad how have you been doing?" "Great but just get to what it was you wanted to talk about." "Of cause dad, we have gotten a new member, she is special. Well first of all she haven't shifted, second her stamina is super high today she ran for a total 2 hours and 15 minutes, and third of her past is really bad." "Hmm, son I can't think of anything that she could be, except of a vampire." "She isn't a vampire she has the same temperature like us, and she smells like us, only a little different." "Well then I can't think of anything right now, but I can check the old library if you want me to." "Thanks dad." "Just one more thing before I leave do you think she is dangerous?" "No I don't think she is only when she gets mad, like the rest of us." "Alright son, see you soon." "Yea see you soon." With that he left.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The next day

Katelyn pov

I woke up from a good night sleep, I took on some sports cloth, and head down stairs and into the trainings ground. "Hi Katelyn today we will fight, and I will begin to train you." I nodded, and we started to fight. I knew Oliver would be going easy on me in the beginning, but I wouldn't be doing the same thing. I blocked a lot of his kicks and punches, and I got quite a lot in my self of cause not with much force, I didn't want to hurt him. I could feel that he begin to do it more complex, a lot of moves that haven't ever seen before, but I still managed to block or dodge most of them. He decide to take it a level up, but I couldn't keep up any more, so he got me. "Wow Katelyn you are really good, you are already on warrior level, so we are going to work from here." "Sounds good Oliver." He has told me that people only call him alpha when it is serious business, like an attack or something. "From now on we are going to train almost every day Katelyn, are you ready for it?" "Yes I am Oliver." Then we began fighting again, and we kept going to sun begun to go down.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, people here is chapter 5 I hope you liked it I will be back with more chapters soon, so please comment and all that.

In addition, have a happy 2014 :)

-Maria