4.

"It has been days since he made a scene." The doctors found it weird that Yoongi hasnt been making complaints, as well as how the nurse was still alive. Nurses that were assigned to Yoongi normally couldn't even last a week.

"Is the medicine having an effect on him?"

"Unlikely. It takes around one month till he starts feeling unusual. It'll be a slow and painless death. Unless he starts he's nonsense, we wont have to make the dosage more." The doctor nodded, taking his leave. Yoongi will never escape this asylum, thats one thing they were all sure of.

"Health check everyone! Assigned nurse please go to your designated venue. " she sighed as she unlocked Yoongi's room. Who else could she be assigned too?

"I dont want to be checked. Im perfectly fine." Yoongi made it clear and she bit her lips. "You need to. It wont take long." She checked the list and realised Yoongi needed to take off his clothes. It was to check if the patient abuses himself.

"U-uh t-take off yo-your sh-shirt." She stuttered and Yoongi gave her a weird look before starting to unbutton the white top. She gasped at the huge scars he had on his back. How did this happen?

"Ask your boss. Treatment? Its just another word for torture." He laughed, and glared at her. "You're one of them huh? Go ahead. Do what they do! Electrocute me! Use those canes and whip me! Thats what you guys do best!" Yoongi shouted and she shivered. Thats what they do to him?

"I... sorry." She looked down, unable to look at him. They were suppose to help him get better! Not make him hate the world more.

"Dont act innocent. I fucking hate it. Where's the syringe hmm? Inject me and leave." He knew it was going to put him to sleep, but he didnt mind. He had fought for so many years and now he was tired.

"I'm not like them. I promise. Have a good rest." She took the tray and closed the door, before pulling out syringe and injecting the substance in her own arm. She needed to convince Yoongi she could be trusted. She wasnt like the rest. And things had to change if she wants his trust.