Chapter 41:

"Are you okay?" Tristan asks. He walks towards me and wraps his  arms around me. It's odd that his frail arms can feel so comforting.

"Yea, well no. But I will be. Thank you for making him leave" I tell him and he hugs me tighter, my tears are flowing now and I don't see an end in sight.

"Don't thank me, Harry may be my friend but you are my friend too and I don't want him upsetting you. I am sorry, this is all my fault. If I wouldn't have let him come around you all the time. He can be a real dick."

"No, it's not your fault at all. I am sorry, I don't want to come in between your friendship. I just need him to not come to our room anymore"

"Of course, I will get the key back from him. I knew I should have given it to Niall anyway" he says and I laugh lightly and pull out of her embrace. I appreciate him being here for me more than he will ever know. I feel completely alone, Natalie is taking time to consider whether to break up with me or not, Harry is an asshole, my mother would lose it if I talked to her about this, and Liam would be disappointed. I literally have no one except this flame haired tattoed guy who I never expected to become my friend, but I am glad he did.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asks and I nod. I do actually, I want to get it all of my chest.

I tell him everything from the first time I kissed Harry in his room to the way, our day at the stream, the orgasm I made him have last night, the way he called my name in his sleep, and the way he destroyed every ounce of respect I had for him when he made me tell Natalie. His face goes from concerned to shocked to sad during my story. My shirt is soaked with tears by the time I finish and he is holding my hand.

"Wow, I had no idea that so much happened. You could have told me after the first time. I knew something was up when Harry showed up here the night we were going to the movies, I had literally just got off the phone with him, then he showed up here. I had suspected he came here to see you, now I know I was right. Harry is a good guy, sometimes. I mean deep down he is he just doesn't know how to really care for someone the way that you, well most people need to be cared for. If I was you, I would try to make things work with Natalie because Harry isn't capable of being anyone's boyfriend." he says and squeezes my hand. I know everything he is saying is true and he is right, so why does it hurt so bad?

"Do you want to get some ice-cream? There is a good place right off campus, we can walk" he asks. I wipe my tears and nod. It is only noon and if I sit in this room any longer I will go insane.

...

Liam is leaning against the brick outside the coffee house waiting for me on Monday morning.

"What happened to your eye?!" He has a blue-purple ring around his left eye and now that I look closer I see another bruise on his cheek.

Realization hits me like a truck. "Liam! Did Harry do this?" my voice is shaky.

"Yea.." he admits and I am horrified.

"Why? What happened?" I want to kill Harry for hurting Liam.

"He stormed out of the house after you left and then came back about an hour later, he was so pissed. He starting trying to find more stuff to break so I stopped him. It wasn't so bad actually, I think both of us got a lot of our anger towards each other. I got quite a few good hits on him too" he laughs and my mouth falls open.

I am surprised at Liam's light tone while talking about him and Harry fighting.

"Are you sure you're okay? Is there anything I can do?" I ask him. I feel like this is my fault, Harry was mad because of me, but I can't imagine him being mad enough to physically hurt Liam.