Becoming Beautiful

Becoming Beautiful

by istolethecookiez

STORY

Kennedy (Kenna) isn't known for her beauty. She's never been complimented on her appearance unless being called beautiful by your family counts, and to Kenna- it doesn't. Sick of being ignored because of her looks, Kennedy gives herself a makeover but it isn't very successful.

After encountering a crying Marissa Rivers on the behalf of her obnoxious brother, Noah, she becomes acquaintances with the girl. After a chat about Kenna's failed efforts at makeup and how she's a nondrinker, she offers Kenna the help of her and her friends. Kenna graciously agrees but there's a catch.

Kenna will have to be the girls' designated driver to the next few parties that they want to attend until she can do her own makeup which may take a while but what happens when Kenna accidentally gets drunk at one of the parties and Noah has to bring her and the other girls back to their home? She gets involved in a lot more than she planned. And it seems as if all she wanted was to become beautiful.

---

I enjoyed this story so much! It is has cute, romantic, funny and also dark moments- everything you want in a Romance novel. The characters aren't at all cliche; I love how different Noah is to your usual male protagonist in a story like this, and yet you fall in love with him even more.

[COMPLETED]

Romance

A/N

The dedication of the review ISN'T the author but @spinlight who was kind enough to send me a list of stories they recommend Thank you!!!