Angst || Crush x Reader

A/N - HOLY FUCKING SHIT 10K READS?! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

I never thought this book was going to be worth my time and I didn't think people were going to like it at all! So, thank you all for reading.

If you want to know more about author dearest, here is some of my social media:

Snapchat - reniwuzhere ( Please tell me if you're a follower of my book. )

Skype - (Classified, message me if you want to know)

Here you go. The people who earned prizes will get them soon, I promise! I haven't had the time. Onto the chapter before I started getting mushy again.

--------------------

Your POV

I was walking into the place I didn't know best. Everyone was dressed in fancy clothes to visit C/N, of course, it was their birthday.

You may be wondering, what is this so called party for? Well, I'll tell you soon enough.

I traced my fingers over the bag that held the present for them. I smiled. I knew they were going to appreciate the gift. It was their favorite flower, after all.

Everyone was already seated down, the host clearing their throat.

I never had the time to visit C/N. I was always busy. I wish I could've visited them more. I couldn't really handle not seeing them for this long.

I sat down in the chair.

"Y/N L/N, please come up, and share your experience with C/N."

I stood up and went to the podium.

You're probably thinking, 'this is one hell of a fancy party.' It is if you classify it right, but, no. Dear god, no.

This is a funeral.

C/N had died from a bank robbery a couple months ago. The person I loved was gone, forever. Even though I can't accept it.

My hands were shaking as I set the flowers on top of the casket. It's been a month.

I cleared my throat, even though it did basically nothing to help me.

"C-C/N was the type of person you could love. The love that was pure, and calm. I just..."

My eyes started to tear up. I wiped them.

"I don't want to share my experience. I want to talk with them myself."

I looked back at the casket, and sat down. I tuned out the rest of the funeral.

After everyone had left, and before they took the casket away, I stood up and touched it, along with the mounds of roses, lilies, and their favorite flower.

"Hey C/N...how's it going up there? Peaceful?"

"Everyone's been worried about you. Your family has still been mourning you. C/B/F has been worrying about you. They can't get over the fact that you're...gone. You aren't, right? You're watching me say this," I let out a forced chuckle.

"Why did you have to go to the bank that day? Why did you have to leave me so early in our relationship? I want you to be happy...but I want you here and now...I miss you, C/N. I'll never stop loving you, and I'll never forget you."

"You were always there for me...making sure I was okay when I wasn't. Before our relationship, being my best friend and wingman. You always helped me through everything, and I mean everything. You always were the best person I could ever have, and will have. You always made me watch movies and cooked me food. You were the most understanding person i've ever known...I won't find anyone else like you...C/n..." I wiped my face down, which was already streamed with tears.

"I miss everything...our little moments...out cuddles...the way that we cherished each other...I-"

I slumped down to my knees and cried.

"I love you too, Y/N. With all of my heart."

----------------

Dear god that was emotional for me. I can't believe I just wrote that x-x

Procrastination.

Anyway, if you guys want more, then please show your love by voting! It shows me that I'm writing okay.

Why did you guys want a lemon like fr.

I don't think I'm writing anymore unless they get highly requested. You dirty pieces of dirt. Jk ily

But nevertheless, I'll be going through a lot and I'll be sure to fill you guys in if you'd like.

Bye now!

- Reni