Rose

The Doctor and Sloan were back on Earth but to Sloan, it was a few years into the past. The Deep south almost freaked her out. Once it sunk in about all the different species it was amazing being in the Deep South. She would never have imagined how amazing and terrifying life outside the Earth could be.

"Sloan that switch there! Hurry the Autons are at the shop we have to get there."

"I know! I was there when you told me." Sloan said rolling her eyes at the man but pulled the switch she was told to and did other buttons per the TARDIS' request. As soon as she pressed the blue buttons the TARDIS stopped shaking. She got a look of disbelief and grinned. It wasn't often the Doctor was shocked.

"How did you know what to press?"

"I didn't the TARDIS doesn't really like your driving, she showed me the buttons." She told him laughing at his sulky face.  

~

Earth, United Kingdom, South London. An alarm clock goes off at 7:30. A young blonde woman (Rose Tyler) gets up, dressed and kisses her mother goodbye and grabbed her keys. Her mother, who is also blonde, still in her dressing gown was lazing on the settee while watching the telly.

"Bye!" She tells her mother as she heads to the door.

"See you later!" Her mother called as she continued to watch the show, then grabbed the phone.

Rose takes the bus to Central London and gets off outside the department store. There is a banner across the main entrance - Henrik's sale, sale Henrik's. As the day passes, Rose moves piles of display clothes around the ladies wear section. She goes and meets her boyfriend for a lunch in Trafalgar Square, they goof off a bit there, then she goes back to work.

This is a customer announcement. The store will be closing in five minutes. Thank you.

At the announcement, Rose and the other employees head for the doors. The guard shakes a clear plastic bag in front of Rose. She internally groaned at this.

"Oi!" the night guard said as he held out a bag filled with the lottery money. She internally groans but takes the bag and runs back to a lift and goes down to the basement.

~

"Doctor hurry up! We are going to be late, someone may get hurt." Sloan advised.

"I am!" He said back.

~

"Wilson? Wilson, I've got the lottery money. Wilson, are you there?" Rose called out, she hated the basement at the store it gave her the creeps. She makes her way to a door with a large danger of electric shock sign also claims to be the office of H P Wilson, CEO. That danger sign freaked her out even more. She had tried the door but it was locked.

"I can't hang about 'cos they're closing the shop. Wilson! Oh, come on." She continued on. There is a clattering noise further down the corridor, Rose turned walked to the sound. "Hello? Hello, Wilson, it's Rose. Hello? Wilson?"

~

"Great look someone is in here."

"Well, I can hear that."

"What's the plan then? Swoop in at the last minute?" Sloan asked the Doctor. He looked up from his bomb and grinned.

"Yup." He replied. Sloan shook her head and chuckled.

~

Rose opens the door to a storeroom and turns on the lights. There are boxes of clothes, and dressed dummies and continues her search for the missing man.