Part 29

We're sorry, the number you have been trying to reach is not available at the moment please leave a message after the tone.

I sighed throwing my phone and putting my head in my hands. I knew this shit was going to happen. I havent talked to Samira in 2 weeks and all she has done was dodge my calls. And since were on Thanksgiving break she hasn't talked to me. 

*Knock knock knock*

"Wassup Ce?" I asked and the door opened and instead of my sister my mom smiled at me from the doorway. 

"Bonjour Lucas." I sat up on my bed and yawned. 

"Morning Momma." I say and she comes over and sits by me and sighs straightening apart of the covers on my bed.

"Est-ce que vous allez jamais vous lever?" She says and I smirk and lay back down and she moves over me and I feel a pillow smack my face and I sit up fast. 

"Oui Mere." I say and she smiles then pulls out her phone and shoves it in my face. "Wha-"

"Just look at the messages." I took the phone and looked at who the messages were toward. 

Future Daughter

Sent: Hey baby girl, I was wondering if you were still going to attend this Thanksgiving dinner. I know you and Lucas are arguing and all but I was wondering if you still wanted to attend our families little Thanksgiving. Lucas's family will be here and hopefully you can work things out. He really misses you and is sorry for everything he has done. I miss you. 

2 hours later.

FD: I will come for you... But don't make no promise to Lucas that were going to fix things he really hurt me....

Sent: Ok Thank you so much! I think my mom will love you. P.S she speaks a lot of French. I'm glad I ampted you up on your french.

FD: Lol Me too I'll see you Saturday.

I looked at my mom and jumped up and hugged her and squeezed you.

"I wouldn't thank you just yet. I did my part now you need to do yours and make her forgive you." She pulls back and I nod. She kisses my forehead and gets up. "Je t'aime Lucas." She says.

"Je t'aime Mere." I say and she turns out and walks out and I lay back thinking about what just happened. After two weeks I'll finally see my baby. 

*****************************************

Samira

"You want to go over there!?" Hunter yelled at me and I just sat back and waited for her to continue. "You do know that he had sex with your sister and didnt tell you!? And that you caught him about to do it again!?" She says and I sigh tapping my phone on my hand. 

"I caught him trying to push her away too." i pointed out and she shook her head leaning on the counter. 

"Ok.. Your going i'm going. Dillion Invited me to go with him. So i'm going." I nod and stand up off the counter. I really miss Lucas a lot. I walked out and up to my room shutting the door. I sighed going over to my mirror and looking into it letting my hand automatically swipe across my bear chest. 

"Close your eyes." I hear Lucas say behind me as I out the back on my earrings and I looked at him through the mirror. He had on a nice tux with a burgundy tie that matched my burgundy dress. His hands were behind his back and he had a cute smile on his face. "Are you gonna close your eyes or what?" He asked and I rolled my eyes not being able to help the smile that rolled onto my face. I closed my eyes and waited patiently for him to do something. Then I felt something cool go across my chest. My eyes flew open as he looked at me threw the reflection and I looked at my neck. 

It had our names on it and our birth stones in heart shapes

It had our names on it and our birth stones in heart shapes. A Garnet and A Ruby. It was the most beautiful necklace ever. My mouth flew open and I chuckled and he told me to move my hair and I did. He clicked it in and i let my hair fall down from its half up half down position careful not to mess up my bun. 

"Baby.." I was speechless. I couldn't help but to touch it. "It's beautiful." I told him looking at it in the mirror then down at it in person moving it around to see the light from my mirror glisten on it. 

"Anything for my baby." He says and I feel his hands on my waist and him move the hair away from my neck. "You look beautiful." He says kissing my neck softly. I couldn't stop smiling. I turned toward him and he looked at me for a second then I kissed him. He pulled back and I frowned with my arms around his neck. 

"Were going to be late for our reservation." He says and I sigh letting go and he holds his arm out and I loop my with his smiling. 

"Happy one month baby." Lucas says kissing my temple and I put my other hand on his arm as well. 

"Happy anniversary." 

I looked at my bare neck again then pulled open the drew and saw the necklace laying neatly in the drew on top of notebooks. I traced my finger across it and then shut the drew and close my eyes before my tears could even think about falling. I take a deep breath looking back at the mirror which contained pictures of me Hunter Dillion Will Cece and Lucas. I never took them down. I always mean to but... I can never come around to doing it. I shake my head and walk over to my bed and sit there for a second. 

I was chuckling as Lucas's lips trailed allover my neck and onto my chest. My fingers went into his curls and I brought him back up to my lips and kissed him. I used all my strength to flip us over keeping my hands inches hair until I moved mine out of the way. His hands wandered down my body and to my butt. He flipped us back over and his hands wandered into my pants and he started rubbing me. I moaned grabbing his hair again. He smirked kissing me down again until he was below my belly buttons leaving hickeys for later. His hands went to my thighs as he brung my legs up and he kissed on my thighs. I felt all types of tingles and my cat was wetter than the ocean.....if thats possible. He pulled down my shorts revealing my black victoria secret panties that were laced. He rubbed me with his hand threw my panties and was looking at me as I moaned. He pulled them down and as soon as they were off I felt his tongue start flicking around and my back immediately arched and I squeezed the sheets and moaned out loud. He kept going and going and I kept getting louder and louder. I grabbed his hair and looked at him as he looked up at me and I felt his smirk and as he continued my head fell back.

I  looked at my bed and sighed remembering how we used to sleep together and remembering how recently sleeping alone hasn't felt the same. It feels....Lonely. I picked up my phone and turned it on and went directly to Lucas's messages. 

Bae😏😝💦

Baby I miss you..

Bae i'm sorry I can make it up to you I swear

I love you more than anything in the world.. If I didn't why would I be trying so hard to get you back?

Come on Samira... Answer the phone I'm trying..

Good morning baby I love you.. I'm not stoping till I get you back. 

Fine be like that fuck you..I don't care

Yeah I lied I care A lot. 

I looked at those and it took everything in me not to reply. I locked my phone up and sighed then the screen came back on and the picture of me and Lucas at that party from like 5 months ago appeared on the screen. 

"I have to fucking get out of this house."