Fantastic Beasts

Evelyn takes in her surroundings with absolute awe, just as amazed as Jacob the muggle is.

They're in what appears to be a small safari park and each of Newt's creatures has it's own perfectly organised habitat.

The baffled pair walk over to wear Newt stands in what can only be described as a snippet of the Arizona desert.

A magnificent bird with shimmering wings and golden patterns fly's down, one of his legs looks  damaged showing signs of a time when it was chained up.

"This creature is known as The Thunderbird." Newt informs them as the creature starts to flap his wings bring a heavy rain fall in his habitat, thunder and lightning going off from around him.

Newt uses his wand to create a magical umbrella.

He smiles up at his beloved creature, 

"Come on..come on..down you come" Newt gently calls out to him.

The creature calms himself as he flaps down towards Newt.

 As he does this the rain dies down and the hot sun shines down once more.

Newt strokes him and feeds him a handful of grubs that he takes out of his pocket, 

"If you'd had gotten out that could been quite catastrophic." He speaks to thunderbird as though it can understand him.

Evelyn looks at him affectionately just like the way Newt looks at his beasts but much stronger.

"You see he's the real reason i came to America. To bring Frank home." 

"What an ordinary name for such an extraordinary creature" Evelyn speaks up gesturing to Frank.

Newt looks over his shoulder at her petting Franks heads gently,

"I suppose it is yes, but I'm sure you're an extraordinary human with an ordinary name" Newt says but then corrects himself..

"I mean I like your name-uh-ordinary is not a bad thing, I didn't mean-" he becomes rather flustered as he rambles on.

Evelyn laughs at his thoughtfulness,

 "I know you what you meant Newt,  although your name is rather extraordinary I must admit."

Suddenly their conversation is brought to a halt as Frank flaps his wings madly,

"No sorry. Stay. he's rather sensitive to strangers." Newt speaks to Jacob who had moved closer to Frank, but who can blame him he is a rather amazing creature especially for a muggle.

"There, there Frank" Newt mutters gently stroking him once again.

"He was trafficked, i found him in Egypt all chained up. Couldn't leave him there." Newt pauses smiling at frank.

"I'm going to put you where you belong aren't i Frank." Franks nuzzles his beak into Newts hands

"Back to the wilds of Arizona for you Frank."

Evelyn is amazed at the way Newt holds on to such hopes and is so determined to keep these creatures safe and happy.

Newt grins again throwing a another handful of food into the air as Franks flies up after it the sunlight glistening against him.

He then jumps down from Franks habitat and places his hands around his mouth beginning to call out in a roar like manner in the direction of another habitat.

"Come on" Newt grabs Evelyn's hand pulling her behind him as they run over to the habitat an excited Jacob following close behind.

Newt lets go Evelyn's hand as she blushes for what feels the millionth time that day.