I Fudging Dare You-100k Bonus Chapter

"Is too."

"Is not."

"Is too."

"Is not!"

My lovely daughter Luci sighed "Mom, Dad can you please shut up!"

I frowned "Luci honey! I'm sorry we are bothering the super hard and requires tons of concentration project of watching TV. But I can't help it if your father is being a dickhead."

Luca rolled his eyes "Oh so mature! And I can't help it if your mother is being a real
turd. Sorry Luci that's how it is."

"Sirca!" She called for her twin brother "I changed my mind you have the TV take it I don't want it anymore!"

I heard him laugh "Mom and Dad at it again?"

"You don't even know." She muttered.

She stood up and looked at both of us sternly "I hope you are proud you ruined TV for me, TV."

I gasped dramatically and Luca played along looking absolutely shook (A/N: yes, I did do that on purpose you must be shook now ;) "Oh my dear me! Did I just cause my hormone infested teenage daughter to not watch TV? Oh whatever will I do?" And fall dramatically into his arms.

He always kept his promise all this years 'I'll always be there for you Sierra, physically and mentally.' Sweet one I snatched.

Sirca and Luci stood side by side shaking their heads "For two adults you act real childlike. Would fight over who makes better fudge but click together like puzzle pieces when sass talking their daughter.

Sirca shrugged "Can't blame them Luci they've both been beat upside the head with the immaturity stick."

"Alright hand over the tech you two sassy Sasquatches." Luca held his hand out expectantly.

I stifled a laugh and watched our kiddos grumble and begrudgingly hand over their tech both dashing upstairs.

Turning back to me he grinned "We made those."

I nodded "We certainly did just like how I make better fudge."

Luca groaned and rolled his eyes "When will you get it woman? My fudge is better."

I pressed myself up against Luca already feeling his crotch friendo twitch with anticipation. Kissing his neck I whispered.

"Wonder what'll take to convince you my fudge is better?"

He growled softly "Any other time I'd bend you over our marble counter and fuck your brains out but I can't because you don't have any brains. Ha! My fudge is better you claim. Knock knock anyone in Sierra's head? No? Only bad taste?"

I flushed red angry he had such a good comeback "No sex for you Luca. Have fun with your hand and a towel."

He collapsed to his knees "Oh GOD Sierra you can't do that!"

"You claim your fudge is better oh lord Luca have you lost your mind because I'll help you find it."

"I'm still begging you, PLEASE DONT WITH HOLD SEX."

I sighed "Had to marry the sex maniac Sierra you just had too."

"Please don't."

"Ok ok, but we should have an impartial party judge our fudge!"

"Who?"

"How about Evelyn?"

HE gave me a 'really?' look "Impartial you said?"

"Well who do you suggest? Don't say Weston."

"How about... ummm I know! Your brothers mate Clover?"

"Clover? Hmm you got a point she barely knows us besides the name. Let's do it!"

"Alrighty Luca Kingsley you motherfudging amazing husband let's do this!"

"You got yourself a fudging dare Sierra!"

And the games commenced.

___________

I wore a skimpy dress, hey I trust my skills but doesn't mean I can't distract my opponent, who happens to be a sex maniac. It was short black and hugged me tighter than my skin. If this doesn't make him trip by just a glance I don't know what would.

But I had forgotten that Luca was a much more devious turd that I remembered because the man walked into the kitchen half dressed.

I smirked "Hmm you're looking a bit naked."

He growled "Well you're looking more fuckable than usual."

He's weak with this outfit but all the skin he was flashing me wasn't helping me out either. Resisting a good 'session' we headed to our respective areas of the kitchen and began the task of making better fudge.

I dug around the cabinets near Lucas legs bending down. I thought giving a flashback of the time in his office would distract him further.

(A/N: my writing has definitely become dirtier that's for sure lol)

He gripped his mixing bowl tightly and there were little finger dents around the edge. Werewolf strength after all.

Sauntering back to my area I mixed the dry ingredients adding the wet ones soon after. I mixed my batter and came up with a devious idea. Whisking it further till it looked like thick chocolate sauce I sashayed back to Luca.

His breathing were shallow and breathy when I neared I stood beside him and lifted the whisk to my lips giving it a good lick winking at Luca.

At this point those gorgeous golden eyes were no longer the familiar color but rather the lusty dark shade I was also familiar with. 50/50.

I took a big glob on the whisk lifting it again but 'accidentally' dropped it down onto my bosoms the thick liquid slowly trailing downwards.

I gasped "Oh dear spilled on myself silly me. Guess I better change."

Luca raised an eyebrow but his eyes soon widened when he saw me stripping down into the taunting lingerie I'd chosen to bait him with.

Tossing the dress aside I looked up my expression anything but pure "Taking off my clothes didn't help much, guess I'll have to clean myself up."

Using my finger to seductively swoop up some of the spilled batter I could see his breathing getting more and more labored just like how his little friendo was saluting  me higher and higher.

I opened my lips and closed it around my finger slowly pulling it out of my mouth it completely exited with a 'pop'.

I grinned at Luca and grabbed my bowl walking away on my area once again. I hadn't even taken three steps when I was pushed to the island my backside in contact with Luca's frontside. His obvious erection picking my lower back.

He nibbled on my earlobe and I was so glad we forced the children to go Weston's and Evelyn's. Kissing my neck he chuckled darkly.

"I wasn't too interested in tasting your fudge but your cherry however..."

_____________________

Part two anyone? I'm so happy I got the bonus chapter out it was fun to write and I'm so proud. I wrote another draft for the bonus chapter but if dear lord I'm not sure if it came from my brain but rather my butt because it was crap. If you noticed the kiddos are their names meshed together. Sirca's name pronounced Sir-cah. Hope you liked it and comment for part two because I'm not sure.
-⚜️True Potato⚜️