|50. Rescuing Andrea|

Sunday Afternoon

Two days later...

Ever since the first video, just like Greg said, the videos were going to get worse and worse. Andy has been raped, cut up, abused, and tied up. I couldn't stand it and I hated it so much, I kept blowing off my steam by training every night before going to bed.

We were watching the last video for today and we still haven't fully figured out our plan, only pieces of it.

Andrea's constant screaming and sobbing is what drove me fucking crazy, I just wanted to rip Pete's fucking heart out and hold her. Tell her it's going to be okay but I can't.

"Stop it! Turn it off! I'm sorry!" Skylar started to cry as we all looked at her confused, pausing the video.

"You're sorry? For what?" Tony asked and she looked at us with hesitation before speaking.

"I'm the mole..." She says lowly and I stand up along with Greg.

"Skylar, what did you do?" I ask more concerned.

"I told my father what we been doing! What's been happening ever since David left the group and information on Andrea!" She sobbed harder.

"So it's your fault my girlfriend and my child I just found out about are in danger because you're giving off information?!" I yell.

"Yes, I'm sorry Rowan-" she cried harder but I didn't give a shit.

"Fuck your sorry Skylar, Andrea was raped because of you! She's being tortured as we speak Skylar! What the hell is wrong with you! She's going to die because of you!" I yell angrily at her.

"He promised he wasn't going to rape her and he didn't, but he never said Pete wasn't going to."

"Do you know where David took her?!" I gritted my teeth.

"Rowan, I can't-."

"Tell me where the FUCK she is before I slit your fucking throat Skylar! Don't think I'm bluffing bitch! Try me!" I grabbed Skylar's throat and start to choke her. No one stopped me, not even Eric.

I choked her harder and tighten my grip.

"O-okay!" She managed to say and I let go before she started gasping for breath.

"Now Skylar!" I yell and still nobody stopped me. I have half of my gang here and as does Greg. I'm guessing Greg was just as pissed as I was, I'm trying to keep myself under control before I end up killing Skylar. She has information and I'm desperate here, I will save my Andy or I will die trying.

"There's a house, in the middle of the forest somewhere. That's where their keeping her, but it's in the basement of the house, the entry of the basement is underneath a carpet on the lower part of the house. I'm sorry-."

"Shut up Sky! Where can I find this house?!" I yell again, not caring about her stupid nickname.

More tears stream down her face and I glare at her, showing no sign of sympathy for her.

As soon as she tells me, Greg, TJ, and Leo stood up and Greg placed a gun to her head.

"Please don't kill me Greg..." She cried more and I tell Greg to grab her phone.

"Oh we aren't but when Andy gets back, your ass is grass Skylar" Greg takes her phone away and gives it to me before all three boys leave for downstairs, probably to place her in a room and watch her.

I pull my gun out of my boxers since it was sticking out and I check to see how much bullets were inside of it. Full ammo.

"You're not going in there alone boss, you won't survive it. You don't know how many guys are there or if David knows you coming so you aren't going in there alone" Austin said and my whole gang loaded their guns. Ready.