t w e n t y s e v e n

Emilia

Emilia

Revenge would be the first thing you would think of when someone hurts somebody that's close to you. It's like all the other emotions fly away and you're left with anger, and only anger. Your mind focuses on that and you start plotting your revenge, and the revenge always ends up hurting that someone.

My situation was exactly the same.

After Isobel threatened Jeremy, my mind had automatically started planning the revenge plan. But then deep inside, I knew that my revenge wouldn't work; she's a vampire for god's sakes.

But she also kidnapped my brother, so I did the only thing I didn't want to do. I drove to the Salvatore's house to talk to Damon, and ask him to give it to me.

"Absolutely not!"

I roll my eyes, "Just hear me out, Damon."

"I'm not gonna give the device to Isobel so she could give it to John who is going to turn it to kill me. I like being a living dead person." Damon nearly shouted.

"Bur I can ask Bonnie to take it's spell away, and it'll be useless." I said, biting my lip. "I don't trust her." Damon growled, clenching his jaw.

"She'll remove the original spell, Damon, Isobel and John will never know." I sighed, licking my lips. "No, I'll get Jeremy in my own way." Damon said, shaking his head. "Really? How are you going to do that? Because Isobel is a vampire and Jeremy could be dead the second you walk in the door."

"Is Bonnie even up for this? I mean no offense, she's no Emily Bennett. Emily knew what she was doing."

"She's been practicing. Please Damon, trust me okay? She took Jeremy away from me and trust me I wanna rip her in shreds but if I do that I'll lose someone I cherish so much."

A silence fell over us as Damon stares at me, his mind wheels moving as he stared deep into my eyes. I stared back into his blue orbs and waited, waited for his answer. His jaw clenched and it look like he was having a battle in his head. I kept my eyes on his, saying that I won't give up.

He then huffed, "Fine." A grin breaks into my face as he pulls out the compass from his jacket, handing it to me. "Thank you." I say, smiling and he just rolls his eyes. "Just make sure you don't end up killing me." He mutters, turning around and walking away.

"You're being dramatic."

♡ ♡ ♡

I pace back and forth on the wet grass as I stared up at the shining moon, waiting for Isobel. I had texted her, telling her to meet me at Time Square at 9 O'clock sharp. It was now 9:15 and I'm growing inpatient, deciding whether to leave or not. She was far past the time and it's her loss if she stays one minute longer.