Chapter 2

We didn't spend much time at the beach, my tummy was already doing all kinds of sounds 5 minutes in, don't judge me, it took us ages to get here and your girl has to eat every hour or less.

"What do you guys feel like eating?" Soph asks as we walk down a street full of various restaurants and bars. "I'm thinking of pizza."

"We came all the way here and you're thinking of eating some basic ass pizza?" I ask, scrunching up my nose. "We're at the beach, let's eat some fancy seafood or something."

"Seafood is disgusting. Its name says it all, seafood, it belongs to the sea, not our plates."

I roll my eyes at Soph and turn to Daniella instead; we were walking hand in hand again, something we've been doing a lot here and I'll definitely miss it once we go back home. "What do you think?"

"I'm fine with anything," she says, amused at our bickering.

"What about you Jenjen?" I turn to my last resort.

"I'm fine with anything too."

"So we all agree on pizza," Soph claps her hands together. "And you can order some nasty seafood pizza for yourself, everyone's happy."

"I'll take you to somewhere nice tomorrow," Daniella whispers into my ear stopping me from replying, educatedly, to Soph.

Well, a nice romantic dinner with Daniella is always welcomed, so I guess I'll let Soph win this time.

After dinner we walked back to the hotel, it was already kind of late but I, for some reason, didn't want to go back just yet. Something in me was freaking out about sleeping with Daniella, and so the moment she closed our room's door, my heart was already karate-kicking its way up my mouth.

"So, tell me more about our date tomorrow," I tease her whilst trying to calm my hormones down.

"It's a secret," she winks my way before going into the bathroom to shower, such a tease.

I quickly prepared my stuff too and sat impatiently on the bed, waiting for Daniella to be done in the bathroom.

Breathe Anna, you can act normal, it's not that hard.

After a few minutes she walked out of the bathroom, now wearing just a red nightgown. Is she wearing anything under it? I surely hope not. It fits the curves of her body perfectly and made her ass look so good, I don't even know if I should thirst over it or be jealous. I'll do both.

I didn't know we were doing sexy pyjamas, I just brought my Squidward's t-shirt I wear to sleep and some spandex shorts.

Daniella never wears much makeup but seeing her without any for the first time made my heart do little flips inside my chest. Her hair is wet and I'm pretty sure she brought her own shampoo and conditioner, the air is filled with her scent.

"What?" Daniella asks amusedly, I'm definitely staring too much.

"You're beautiful," I smirk at her as she walks up to me, planting a quick kiss on my lips.

"Your time to shower, stinky."

"I'm not stinky," I groan pushing her away. "Am I?"

She just hums laying on the bed and pushing me off of it with her feet. "No stinkies on the bed."

"Mean," I say with a pout getting up from the floor and finally going into the bathroom after shooting her a glare. 

I swear I never showered so quickly, I'm still anxious of course, but I also couldn't wait to cuddle with her. Innocently, I swear.