Chapter 4

I have no idea how we managed to go up and into our room. I don't even remember how it happened.

One moment we were hurriedly trying to put our closes back on, and in the other, we were up in our room desperately trying to take them off again.

"This is definitely a perk of wearing dresses," I say amusedly as I pull it over her head. "Comes out very easily."

"It is," she says pushing me to the bed, making me fall on my back and sitting on top of me. "I do wish you'd wear them more often," she groans trying to take off my shorts.

"You like it when I wear them huh?" I tease her, pulling her face closer to mine so I could kiss her after helping her.

"Can't you tell?" She whispers just a few centimetres away from my face.

I quickly capture her lips in mine, holding her body firmly against my own.

Between giggles and kisses, we managed to free ourselves from our clothes and underwear. And sure I've seen her naked already just a few moments ago but that didn't stop me from drooling over it again.

"You're beautiful," I whisper in her ear, kissing behind it where I know is her soft spot. She lets out a low growl which leads me to believe she liked it.

Maybe she liked it a little too much because right after that, something in her completely went off, I can't say I minded it.

It was perfectly imperfect.

To explore and to be explored, to laugh, to make flaws but to learn from them.

And the best part, to fall asleep in each other's arms after exhausting ourselves.

•••

I wake up feeling soft kisses all over my face, "wake up," she whispers before planting yet another soft kiss, this time on my lips.

"Five more minutes please," I groan, reaching out to her and pulling her closer without opening my eyes.

"Anna, it's almost 11, I already let you sleep enough," she chuckles as a bury my face on her neck holding her tighter. "C'mon, we have to eat breakfast before leaving."

"No, I don't want to go back,"  I groan finally opening my eyes and looking at her. "We'll not have as much time together and we also won't be able to be as open, I'm too spoiled now."

"So dramatic," she rolls her eyes. "We'll work something out. And I'm looking for another school to teach at, still in the area of course but it'll be better for us if I'm not associated with the school you studied at," she says caressing my face. "Happier?"

"As long as we're together I'm the happiest woman on earth," I say pulling her into a kiss. "But look at you all soft thinking about us, who would have thought Daniella Evans had it in her," I smirk, a very short-lived smirk before she pushed me out of her embrace.

"Ugh, you ruined the moment," she groans, getting up but I still could see a smile on her face as she walked naked into the bathroom.

She stops by the frame of the door looking back at me. "Join me?" She didn't have to say it twice, I was already on my feet.

After reluctantly getting all our baggage inside Daniella's car we met with Soph and Jenny at a cafe nearby, so we could have something to eat before leaving.

"Good to see you two," I smirk at them as we reach their table. "You two disappeared so suddenly yesterday, I thought of calling but... I didn't want to interrupt whatever you were doing."

At that, Jenny's face went completely red. Gotcha.

"Are we not allowed to have our own fun too? I know you did," Soph smirks too, obviously trying to divert the attention from them.